Kevin Dill 23-Apr-17
Zbone 07-May-17
3arrows 07-May-17
Linecutter 12-May-17
BUCKSNORT 25-Jun-17
BUCKSNORT 27-Jun-17
BUCKSNORT 01-Jul-17
17-Apr-17
I figure that title will get some attention.......been on a lease in SE Ohio for about 6 years and have friends on it as well that were the originators of the lease and have been on the property for close to 20 years.

Well, we are now 12 displaced hunters thanks to the landowner (paper company) selling it all to some guy with about $1 million to blow..........maybe a little of the opposite of the "norm" and what you typically hear Ohio residents complaining about.

I wish the new owner good luck....no ill will and just glad I got to hunt it when I did!

17-Apr-17
You know what they say...

"Live by the checkbook, die by the (bigger) checkbook"...lol. You have my sympathy, though I might be one of the few to offer it. I hope you have good luck and find another opportunity.

17-Apr-17
There has been twice now that I have had public property sold out from under me and my buddies. Property was managed by the ODNR use to be Peabody Coal then they sold it. One of the private buyers still allowed part of it to be hunted and managed by the ODNR (Turkey Run). About 9 years ago the owner sold it and then it was closed down to the public. Use to hunt Avondale Wildlife, last year AEP sold that property. It is the problem when you don't own your own property and have to depend on someone else's property to hunt. DANNY

23-Apr-17
Sounds like what mead did years ago.big money talks.

23-Apr-17
Land and real estate is a commodity.

07-May-17
Cancer at its finest...

07-May-17
Same thing happen to me 3 times.

12-May-17
If I understood a conversation the correctly the other day, AEP is doing what Mead Paper did some years ago, selling leases for sections of property. The area they mentioned that this was occurring was the AEP property by McConnelsville, OH. DANNY

25-Jun-17
MAYBE I CAN HELP I HAVE A LEASE IN MUSKINGUM COUNTY OHIO NEED HUNTERS AS I ONLY GUN HUNT I HAVE A 4 YR LEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] THANKS TERRY PS CAMPING OK ATV OK

27-Jun-17
NEED 12 HUNTERS FOR MY LEASE IN NUMBER ONE COUNTY IN OHIO CAMPING OK ATV OK AS I ONLY GUN HUNT I HAVE 4 YRS LEASE $1,000 PER HUNTER [email protected]

01-Jul-17
CALL ME ANYTIME LETS TALK 7272888846 TERRY

• Sitka Gear