RatherBLucky 21-Apr-17
Ungie01201 21-Apr-17
Will 21-Apr-17
Ungie01201 21-Apr-17
UrbanHunter 21-Apr-17
Will 21-Apr-17
captain 22-Apr-17
21-Apr-17
Happy Friday folks. I'm fresh back from a fun trip to FL. Family had fun, and I got some time to fly fish leading to fun battles with snook, jack's and lady fish... No red's this trip - they were there, I just blew my chances with them :(... Next year.

Fired up for Monday now. You all have fun - be it gun or bow. Stay safe, and enjoy the heck out if it!

21-Apr-17
Its the Mrs. and I's 5th year wedding anniversary on Monday. Can't think of a better way to spend it than hunting opening day together! I got a good one!!! GL and shoot straight.

21-Apr-17
You too! I just got back from family vacation from FL too! Getting caught up on work today so I can get out Monday AM.

21-Apr-17
Cool Ungie - where too? We were visiting the MIL in St Pete Beach. Fun place to visit... I think I could even last January-March or maybe April... but beyond that... I need hills and seasons :)

Happy anniversary RatherBLucky - congrats! Hope you guys double up!

21-Apr-17
We were at St. Beach as well. We stayed at the Grand Plaza. We got there Easter Sunday PM and left yesterday late afternoon. Very nice area.. nice to visit...was way too short.

21-Apr-17
good luck, all.

"hope you guys double up" are we talking about shooting turkeys?

My wife and I chase pheasants together a bunch of times each year... she loves to see the dog work and me miss... quality time.

21-Apr-17
Ha ha ha Urban - I didnt think of that... And, yes, turkeys :).

Ungie, if you get to fish down there, especially between April and early December, it's frigging awesome! I'm lucky, my MIL lives feet from Boca Ciega Bay - when you drove accross Pinnellas Bay Way to get to the beach, her condo was on the right before the last bridge over the bay to the beach front. Hope you got to the beach at Ft De Soto - soooooooo nice!

22-Apr-17
I will be out Monday and Tuesday been seeing lots of birds just hope they are around Monday morning good luck all

• Sitka Gear