Cabinet Bulls 23-Apr-17
plenty coups 24-Apr-17
plenty coups 24-Apr-17
Cabinet Bulls 24-Apr-17
Cabinet Bulls 24-Apr-17
plenty coups 24-Apr-17
SBH 25-Apr-17
23-Apr-17
Hi everyone. I was lucky enough to draw the 270-50 mulie tag and am looking for any info from people who have hunted it or know someone who has. Any info is appreciated. I live up in Libby so I'm about 5 hours away from the area. In good shape and will hunt any terrain. Thanks in advance

24-Apr-17
Used to live in Darby. Biggest advice is 10x QUALITY binoculars. Best advice is get your legs in shape and give your self plenty of hunting time. Then hike and glass, glass, glass. Hike some more and Glass, glass, glass. repeat until success. Not- muleys will often lay under a rock or a tree and visable plain as the nose on your face ONCE YOU KNOW THEY ARE THERE. They have uncanny ability to blend in. So glass and glass over not spending too long on each area. WHY? Because they get up every so often and stretch there legs and may move 10' to 10 yards and lay back down.Not only that look for a head twist. When that bush below a tree looks like it moved it may very well have. THAT's the time to study the spot you are glassing. Other note. The area has good access with roads and trails. They were talking about closing some of the trails to motorcycle travel. Most are closed to ATV's already. Not a lot of horse travel there.

24-Apr-17
One further note. If a pack of wolves is running the mnt yo are on spotting critters will be few and far between in the open.

24-Apr-17
Thank you plenty coups. I have good glass and I'm ready. Just need to put my boots on the ground there. Would like to find some info on where to start.

24-Apr-17
Thank you plenty coups. I have good glass and I'm ready. Just need to put my boots on the ground there. Would like to find some info on where to start.

24-Apr-17
I would start behind Deer Mountain. Walk in on gated roads. Not all the monsters are in the open though. Walked up on one in the fog in some heavy brush. Not sure what he thought I was at first but he was so huge I thought it was an elk. ANTLERS were GIGANTIC. Couldn't even begin to guess what he would have scored. i was headed in during bow season to hunt elk btw.

25-Apr-17
Send a PM to HUNT MAN

• Sitka Gear