JayD 26-Apr-17
Ron Miller 26-Apr-17
Babysaph 26-Apr-17
Babysaph 26-Apr-17
Babysaph 26-Apr-17
JayD 26-Apr-17
26-Apr-17

JayD's Link
Sad that they cannot plan a closure for several days in the Fall and open for hunting.

26-Apr-17
You didn't really think they would, did you ?

26-Apr-17
There really are a lot of deer there. I hunt a property that borders it. Deer everywhere. The landowners would have a fit if hunters killed those deer. They just want em dead. They have done that before.

26-Apr-17
You also have to understand that the Va and Md flower sniffers visit that area and they don't understand hunting. They used to have sharpshooters kill em all but they got such a backlash from the tree huggers that they are now going to try to capture them. LOL. What a waste of taxpayers money. That will cost more than killing them and giving them to people that need em. I would kill them and have a pickup point for people that want to eat them pick them up to consume.

26-Apr-17
You also have to understand that the Va and Md flower sniffers visit that area and they don't understand hunting. They used to have sharpshooters kill em all but they got such a backlash from the tree huggers that they are now going to try to capture them. LOL. What a waste of taxpayers money. That will cost more than killing them and giving them to people that need em. I would kill them and have a pickup point for people that want to eat them pick them up to consume.

26-Apr-17
Ron - didn't think they would LOL but it is a nice thought!

• Sitka Gear