Von 04-May-17
Jeff Budik 20-May-17
Bou'bound 27-May-17
Jeff Budik 18-Jun-17
bowhunt1 28-Jul-17
T Mac 02-Oct-17
underground 19-Oct-17
28-Apr-17
What are your plans? Where and when are you heading out in NB this year.

I will be with TSI on June 11-16 for the third year in a row. Dave Cole runs a tight ship and they take their bears seriously up there. Won't be long now.

29-Apr-17
Same week Bou I will be hunting with Corey Spencer (Chase Outfitters) once again, 14th year in a row with the last couple hunting both the spring and the fall. This year my daughter will be going on her first hunting trip looking for her own big bear memories. We are very excited about our trip to visit Corey and New Brunswick. We have been preparing for this hunt since last fall.

02-May-17
This will be you best hunt ever Jeff. Bear or not. Guaranteed.

03-May-17
I could not agree more Bou, I am not sure who is more excited, her to make this trip with me or me to have my daughter enjoy this New Brunswick adventure with me. Hopefully this thread gets more attention than in previous years, you and I cannot be the only ones make the trip North to chase bear in New Brunswick

04-May-17
Heading to taxis river the week of the 21st can't wait

20-May-17
Quiet again this spring.

27-May-17
TSI has had a couple very good weeks to kick the season off. The photos I have seen have been impressive.

18-Jun-17
Bou,

Hope did you week in New Brunswick go?

28-Jul-17
Dave and I will be up there in September.

02-Oct-17

T Mac's embedded Photo
Went with Lloyd Gates of Trophy Hunter Guiding and Outfitting. If you are looking for a bear hunt in New Brunswick look no further you won't be disappointed.
T Mac's embedded Photo
Went with Lloyd Gates of Trophy Hunter Guiding and Outfitting. If you are looking for a bear hunt in New Brunswick look no further you won't be disappointed.

19-Oct-17
First year. Hope is successful

• Sitka Gear