Richm444 04-May-17
Bigbuckbob 04-May-17
N8tureBoy 06-May-17
nehunter 10-May-17
nehunter 10-May-17
Richm444 12-May-17
28-Apr-17

nehunter's Link
I leave trail cameras out in the Spring to capture what Turkeys are in the area. I shot a nice Tom today and found a lot of other videos as well.

This Doe was part of the NW corner Fawn mortality research program a few Years back. I have seen her a few times - last Year.

28-Apr-17

nehunter's Link
I killed this Tom this morning

28-Apr-17

nehunter's embedded Photo
My Daughter took this picture as we were done Turkey hunting and headed back to the landowners driveway. As you can tell a cell phone makes it seem far away. This was only 15-20 Yards tops.

28-Apr-17
Nice pics. Congrats on Your turkey.

Nice to see evolution. I like how the new deer come with handles for easy dragging.

29-Apr-17
Pretty cool..i thought there would be a bright colored collor so nobody would shoot it..interestin

29-Apr-17
Looks like bird is still alive to me.

29-Apr-17

He's Dead bbb.

Congrats on your Tom.

29-Apr-17
Ne, congrats right back to you. Yeah, he's looking pretty dead now. It was fun to be back out there chasing the birds again. Love the pic! This morning was perfect turkey weather. So quiet you could hear the birds a long way off.

29-Apr-17
You kill it in zone 1?

29-Apr-17
Yes, one of my old hot spots that cooled down a few years back so I took a break for a few years. I heard at least 8 different birds, some sounded like Jake's but they hung back with this guy coming in. He had a 9" beard and one inch Spurs. Nice mature bird. Going ask a good friend if he wants to go out next Saturday and bang one. He never got a bird so I hope he can make it

29-Apr-17
I find that every year is different when it comes to Turkeys. One year there is 5 gobbling Toms then next year not a scratching in the woods. I got private land places that don't have a turkey living near it. Next year it could be a hotspot.

What Towns you hunting?

29-Apr-17
North caanan, Cornwall, Washington and Goshen. What I love about turkey hunting is you can cover a lot of ground, try different spots and really "hunt" for them. Sometimes it's just a walk in the woods.

29-Apr-17
Nice. Next time your hunting up there maybe we can meet after for breakfast at the Goshenette in Goshen or Patties in Litchfield.

29-Apr-17
Ne, that sounds great. If my buddy can't make it next Saturday I'll go out with my bow and try my luck.

29-Apr-17
Goshenette is still around?? I thought greenberg had it demolished along with everthing else he touches..

29-Apr-17
Goshenette has been bought and sold a few times. Great food and service. Notme they built a Shell station next door.

30-Apr-17
Thats cool its still there,i remember he wanted to tear down the whole property ..not sure if he still owns what used to be a kids camp not to far from there..man the deer on that place!!!

30-Apr-17
Speaking of deer, I also saw 4 yesterday coming out of the woods, so going to be back in the fall.

30-Apr-17

Look who just showed up.
Look who just showed up.
A Tom just showed up today. First Turkey since season opener. This cell camera makes it almost like cheating.

02-May-17

Richm444's Link
great pics - I love my trail cameras - every time I check the cards it's like Christmas morning

I only shoot videos -

If you want to check out my channel here is the link - Lot's of cool stuff

02-May-17
holy cow Rich, you have lots of videos. That dog looks like a keeper :)

02-May-17
I guess you do have some footage. Just spent 30 minutes watching them.

04-May-17
Thanks BBB- I got a trail cam for Christmas back in 2005 and have been using them ever since - the technology, quality and price have improved hugely - I really enjoy seeing what I capture next -

My biggest surprise was a bear across my street last year. I had butchered up a deer and places the scraps by a game trail - he showed up within a few hours - we are all the way down in Bridgewater - I had seen a bear in my yard a year earlier too- got him on a regular camera

04-May-17

Richm444's Link
My bear videos

04-May-17

Richm444's Link
My first and only bear on Trail Cam

04-May-17
Holy crap that was cool. Sniffing the camera makes me wonder if he smelled food or you, or are they both the same to him?

06-May-17
Lol. The youtube comment by Thomas, makes it clear that your sarcasm went right over his head. I noticed he didn't comment about the weight though. Must be in agreement about the 1200lbs...

10-May-17

Had to contend with this Bear this morning. He was stalking us while Turkey hunting. I was walking back to my truck and got the picture notification. We need a season, my Daughter is afraid to go hunting anymore.

10-May-17

Checking to see if batteries were still good.

12-May-17
very cool neh

• Sitka Gear