Quarters 04-May-17
YZF-88 06-May-17
Shaft 12-May-17
Shaft 12-May-17
BULELK1 17-May-17
Shaft 26-Jul-17
29-Apr-17

Shaft's Link
Hi gents, I just set up a Full Draw Film Tour for the Ogden area. Basically short bowhunting movies made for the theater. This event is a blast and the procedes go to the Christmas Box House (place for rescued and abused kids that have nowhere else to go) the FDFT movie and raffle is sponsored by Bowhunters of Utah and will be at the cinepointe6 theater in Ogden on Aug 3rd. Raffle and giveaways make it a great date night or a great time with your hunting buddies as you ramp up for the bowhunt later that month. Please come and help these needy kids and have a great evening out as well.

29-Apr-17

Shaft's Link
More on the Christmas Box House. See link

02-May-17
Thanks for the intel Shaun.

I am getting the dreaded 404 Error message when I click the links though---BUMMER.

Good luck, Robb

04-May-17
Looking forward to it.

06-May-17
I'm getting the same error.

12-May-17

Shaft's Link
Ok, let's try this link. I made it special just for this event.

12-May-17
Just a quick update Rob. I still have buddy and echo (llamas) many nights in the hills with those 2. They carry a little less these days but I still love having them around.

17-May-17
That is great to hear Shaun.

I knew they would be in good hands years ago when you got them.

Good luck, Robb

26-Jul-17

Shaft's embedded Photo
Shaft's embedded Photo
So 1 week out for the full draw film tour Ogden event. I have 52 raffle items and a bunch of giveaways. The movies are a blast (I took a quick peek). It is going to be a hoot. Call your bowhunting friends and associates and encourage them to go. Cinnepoint 6 theaters on 12th street at 6:30 p.m Aug 3rd (Thursday). You can buy your tickets on line or at the door. Cost is $7 and all the proceeds are going to the homeless, and battered kids that are served by the Christmas Box House. I hope to see you there.

• Sitka Gear