Ungie01201 02-May-17
MaBow 02-May-17
jdrdeerslayer 02-May-17
29-Apr-17
Whats your favorite state to deer hunt and why

29-Apr-17
I like NH and Pa for both have long seasons and Pa has lots of deer

29-Apr-17
PA... Tioga & Potter counties... because there are lots of deer!

29-Apr-17
Kentucky for sure. Double digit deer everyday. Not to mention the chance of getting a monster. Ohio would be my second choice. Lots of nice bucks roaming around. Not as many deer as Kentucky though. Still an awesome place.

29-Apr-17
Ohio for a few reasons. 1) It's the only other state I've hunted besides MA and NH. 2) I only have one deer hanging on the wall. It's from OH. 3) Price of non-resident license and tags is pretty reasonable.

01-May-17
"anywhere but here" lol I've only hunted new england...of the 6....CT is my fav, followed by MA, RI, last NH...just not enough deer up there to make it worthwhile IMHO.

Want to try NY and PA at some point...

I have family in Utah, and I'm itching to get out there and try my hand at Elk & Mulies....'one of these days.'

01-May-17
I'd say PA too. Always a great hunt. Have only hunted 2 Midwest states but would love to try a few more. Kentucky is also on my wish list.

01-May-17
The one I'm in at the time :)

02-May-17
Definitely eastern MA because it's so much fun drawing 500 foot circles on freemaptools.com.

02-May-17
New Jersey for open land, quantity and quality of deer. Then no doubt Kansas for big whitetails in terms of weight and antler growth.

02-May-17
Yeah Jeb, I hear you. When you finish drawing all those 500 foot circles in eastern MA you more often than not find yourself standing in the intersection of a Venn Diagram...

02-May-17
Bruce, that right there is funny!

I'll sound crazy, but MA for me thus far. I have family in MN, and hope to try that state eventually - we see a lot of deer every time we visit. I'd like to hunt NY too - feels like a zillion deer there as well. CT is awesome for seeing deer, but the hunting experience to me is better up here given the lack (in Central and Western) of written permission local laws... You just have awesome access to a lot of land which is super.

02-May-17
I've had great luck in the finger lakes region of NY. Cayuga County... tons of deer. I have been to OH, IL, KY, & Ont. They were good, but it was on short time hunt... I have killed most of my deer in MA, NY, & CT.

02-May-17
I've hunted Kansas for 15 years now and I wouldn't travel anywhere else to deer hunt

02-May-17
Anywhere Midwest by far.... I've hunted Illinois Missouri ma ct nj pa nh. You guys that having hunt out of New England really do t have a clue on how good the Midwest has it.....lol

• Sitka Gear