Eastie778 29-Apr-17
Ungie01201 01-May-17
Will 01-May-17
Tazman 01-May-17
huntskifishcook 02-May-17
29-Apr-17

Tazman's embedded Photo
Tazman's embedded Photo
Missed this bird twice with the bullhead yesterday. Hit the feathers just at the base of the neck on first shot. This bird gobbled every 30-60 seconds for 3 hours behind me in the woods. He shut up at 10:30. I looked out one of the windows of my blind at 11:15 and he was all strutted 20 yards from the blind. He came right in and beat up the DSD jake decoy. He was a big bird. Cant believe i missed twice. Im heartbroken. It was a great mornin though. Had birds gobblin all over and had some jakes and a hen come in early. Unfortunately my misses were caught on film.

29-Apr-17

Tazman's embedded Photo
Tazman's embedded Photo

29-Apr-17

Tazman's embedded Photo
Tazman's embedded Photo
Shot of him attacking the deke

29-Apr-17
You were just sizing him up, Taz. He doesn't know how lucky he was. My money is on you bagging that old tom.

Make believe he has a huge set of antlers... then you won't miss him.

:o)

29-Apr-17
Happens to the best of them Taz,and your defiantly in that group. I'd put money on that bird being in your kitchen soon! Good luck!

01-May-17
I've missed plenty... with the gun too! Don't sweat it... it happens.

01-May-17
Still an amazing hunt Taz! Awesome images too!

01-May-17
Im hoping hell be around next saturday when i take out my youth hunter for his second hunt.

02-May-17

huntskifishcook's embedded Photo
huntskifishcook's embedded Photo
Hope ya get him Taz! I gave a beautiful Tom a haircut opening morning. I thought for sure I had him, 15 yards, perfect little pocket to shoot through some branches and I walked away with a broken broadhead and a handful of feathers.

• Sitka Gear