splitlimb13 03-May-17
mrelite 03-May-17
ohiohunter 03-May-17
Jgrossetete 03-May-17
splitlimb13 03-May-17
01-May-17

splitlimb13's embedded Photo
splitlimb13's embedded Photo
Was sick for the whole hunt except the last three days . Was able to wrap my tag on this guy.

01-May-17
Nice buck, congrats!!!

02-May-17
Thanks man I appreciate it

02-May-17
Heck no, its never too late to post pics.... I'm about to post a pic of my 1995 homecoming date. Nice buck with some chunky bases and brows, tell us about the hunt.

02-May-17
After having scouted all of December,and having larger deer located I came down with a bad case of the flu I only was able to hunt the last three days. We watched a herd with 6 bucks in it rutting about a hundred yards from the truck after I walked a mile away !!! I was able to make it back toward the truck and make a shot at 51 yards on this guy who was the the? third largest in the bunch, measured at 164 with an almost missing g3.

02-May-17
Never too late, great buck. Congrats Geno! BTW you should be smiling even if you were sick (grin)

02-May-17
Nicely done!

03-May-17
Nice deer. I think I would smile if it were mine.

03-May-17
Thank you Jimmy, and the rest of you as well. I guess I prob should have attempted to crack a smile ????

03-May-17
Congrats! One of the best looking bucks I've seen this year.

03-May-17
Hard to smile when the sun is in your eyes, right... wink wink. Were all them bucks chasing one hot doe or?? Just trying to understand why they were all in close proximity during the rut, my mule deer experience is little and my success is less.

03-May-17
They need to test that deer for steroids

03-May-17
Thanks guys for the kind words, thank god I've killed five January bucks in a row . They were all after two hot does . There were four does total in the group.

• Sitka Gear