Contributors to this thread:
MDW 05-May-17
MDW 07-May-17
MDW 05-Jun-17
Matt Palmquist 05-Jun-17
ground hunter 24-Mar-18
MDW 25-Mar-18
05-May-17
American Broadhead Collector’s Club 43rd Annual Meeting June 7, 8, 9, 10 2017 Independence, KS. ICC West ---- West Main St. Thousands of vintage and some not so vintage broadheads and other archery related items on display. Displays will be open to the public for viewing from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. beginning on the 8th.

For more information, please contact; Marvin Whitehead 620-378-3251 [email protected]

07-May-17
ttt

05-Jun-17
Just to remind everyone, the American Broadhead Collector's Club will be having their show/meeting the last half of this week in Independence, KS. June 7th---10th.

05-Jun-17
I hope it goes off without a hitch Marvin and is well attended!!! I am sure it will be fun camaraderie with plenty of trading going on:)

Thanks, Matt

24-Mar-18
I just received a patch from that club,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I would go, but it is prime time trout fishing in the UP here,,,,,,, post some pics, sounds like fun

25-Mar-18
Ground Hunter, check out our facebook page. American Broadhead Collector's Club Not a lot of members using it yet, but some interesting info there.

• Sitka Gear