Rut Nut 10-May-17
Rut Nut 10-May-17
RC 20-May-17
Spider1 25-May-17
Joe The Teacher 26-May-17
Jeff Durnell 26-May-17
RC 29-May-17
06-May-17
Just got an AR15 with a 10 power scope and 15 round clip. Been stump shooting with it and looking for morels and deer sign. Been enjoying the woods a lot, scouting for bow season. I don't really like morels, always full of bugs and bug chit.

06-May-17
Cool.

I just bought a Kubota, plow, set of discs, planter, and sprayer. I'm going to cut down a bunch of mast trees, poison the environment with glyphosate and plant crops to attract and partially domesticate deer so I can hunt/harvest them without hunting FOR them. I never really enjoyed spending time in nature, scouting, tracking, reading sign and all that woodsmanship crap anyway. Cut to 'the chase', I always say.

07-May-17
This could get interesting

07-May-17
Just ordered 1 mile of 12 foot high deer fence too. Gonna herd them in through the gate and lock em in...

07-May-17
Built my owm AR a couple years ago. None of that store bought stuff in my house. Load my own too.

07-May-17
Ya, you guys are loading alright!

I think I'll just get a bigger brush guard with those little whistles that make them look at your eyeballs before the kill.

07-May-17
And I'm going to become a hunter.

07-May-17
I bought stuff for bow hunting. I gona build my own arrows.

07-May-17
Been doing that for years, T..

07-May-17
I ran the marathon today....

07-May-17
I hunted today. Never saw another hunter.

08-May-17
I found a knotty ole' pine tree in the middle of the woods, cut it down to, and spent the last 2 years making it into a bow. I kept all the sinew from my last deer, and stretched it into a beautiful bowstring. Tanned the hide and made myself a loin cloth, and pair of sneakin' moccasins. Cut some young saplings from an apple tree, stripped the bark, and plucked some feathers from a sleeping turkey on his roost. Split the feathers, tied and glued them on with some sap leftover from the pine tree. Cuting some threads in them now, so I can screw my Rage Hypodermics in. ;-D

08-May-17

tobywon's embedded Photo
tobywon's embedded Photo
RC is a modest guy and didn't want to post this so I'll do it for him. Here is his first 3 shots out of the box with his new AR at 1,000 yards, offhand. The fire extinguisher was not harmed and the interesting thing is that his barrel is still clean after the 3 shots. It must be some kind of clean power in those rounds....lol

08-May-17
No deer around here so I went fishing with hand grenades instead. Got a bunch of native trout... I think they were trout, couldn't really tell you know, cuz of the hand grenade thing.... I left them for the bears and buzzards.

08-May-17
Paul, we know that is the air tank you used to fill up you air bow that you shot that group, albeit at 10 feet. LOL.

08-May-17
Bowsite?

08-May-17
Dear Mr RC,, In my post above. I was being sarcastic.. Bowsite rocks!!! Well sometimes.. :)

08-May-17
I'm calling Phil to turn all ya smart ass wanna be bow hunters in. One wanna "B" bow hunter here, from north of Butler, is still out picken morels, in the name of scouting. He quit maken bows and bow hunten years ago for deer.. Now he shoots fat, helpless carp in the shallow waters of his back yard... Pitiful....

08-May-17
I found the post by Dale Hajas to be the funniest one on this thread...so far.

09-May-17
geez, I though we were all being serious... sorry :^)

09-May-17
LMBO! Haven't been on here in a week or so. You guys are too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I ran the over 50 (y/o) shuttle hurdles at the Penn Relays last weekend. ;-)

09-May-17

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
BTW Spider- your first post reminded me of this

09-May-17
so that's where all the deer went!

09-May-17
What difference did this post make? There are no deer in Pa anyway. At least that's what this site tells me..

09-May-17
Rut,, the only way you can run over a hurdle is with your car.

09-May-17
I ran the over 50 shuttle hurdles last weekend. No wonder ya hain't been here in a week, rutty butt....

Jeff Doorbell took a walk in dah woods too. He found a couple old morels under an apple tree. That blows his theory about elm trees..

LMFAO

09-May-17
Still missin yer mark. Punk harder, drunk farmer.

10-May-17
Poor ol' butt nutt, I corrupted him. Turned him into an ice fishing and kayak paddling maniac! And he's even one of them guys that don't mind huntin deer in his back yard! LOL!!!

10-May-17
LMBO! : )

10-May-17

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
OK- you got me Bob! It wasn;t Penn Relays....................................it was Shippensburg! ;-)

10-May-17
yeah, but that definitely wasn't last weekend, LOL!!!

10-May-17
Yo Rocky, is that Apollo behind you?

10-May-17
How can you tell, Spider?! ;-)

Jeff- LOL! My buddy said the same thing when he saw this. Carl Weathers is a bit older than me, but maybe it was one of his kids? LOL! : )

10-May-17
LOL! But that was the standard length back then.......................................I mean last week! : )

20-May-17
Stick around Mike.

25-May-17
aw Mike, ya just gotta post on the threads about hunting and not the ones about goofing off and threads about general outdoorsmanship. Start a couple threads about hunting and get the forum back on track!

26-May-17
Sarcastic makes a very good bow. I shot for them early onfor them then they got into that trad thingy. Anyways what is the best time to buy salt for the season?

26-May-17
Hi Joe. Good to see ya back here again... considering the circumstances ; ^)

29-May-17
Wish I still had the pictures of Mike I doctored up. LOL

• Sitka Gear