shawnm 09-May-17
shawnm 09-May-17
Paul 10-May-17
Wild Bill 10-May-17
Paul 11-May-17
Straight Arrow 19-May-17
swampyankee 19-May-17
07-May-17
Anyone used the OnX Maps? They offer both SD chips for Garin GPS and an app for I Phones $ I Pads I've played around with the seven day free trial but have not pulled the trigger on the product.

07-May-17
Anyone used the OnX Maps? They offer both SD chips for Garin GPS and an app for I Phones $ I Pads I've played around with the seven day free trial but have not pulled the trigger on the product.

07-May-17
I did the 7 day trial for CT. Meh... Was fairly good, but a lot of properties were blank. I wanted to verify its accuracy by looking at known properties and it had a hard time with a fair percentage of them. Would consider buying it in the future after they have a chance to update it more.

07-May-17
I had the same experience as nature, I had better luck with LandGlide.

08-May-17
HuntStand APP has the same information. Some States has the landowner info, but not CT yet.

08-May-17
If you want landowner information, you only have to go to the online office of the town tax assessor. There you will find GIS mapping of the town with land owner information keyed to the map.

09-May-17
Guys I have a site that tells you of the property, the size,the owner and the cost of the land. This is how I find all my spots and look for more. If interested let me know. I think it's just for CT though

09-May-17
Oops sorry it's for se CT. It's a great site. If anyone needs info on this area let me know

10-May-17

Paul's embedded Photo
Paul's embedded Photo
I like it this a snap shot of my stateland deer last season

10-May-17
Say Paul, did you get a buck there last season?

11-May-17
No doe

19-May-17
Thank you everyone for your input! I too tried the 7 day free trial for Colorado. All Rheana guys who hunt public land swear by On X maps. They do a great job out west showing the GMU's and the private property.??

19-May-17
shawnm im interested what site is it thanks

• Sitka Gear