12-May-17

BOX CALL's embedded Photo
The membership badge

12-May-17
I wasn't a member

However those 2117's bring back memories :^}

12-May-17
Yep ,there 2216 and the autumn orange was the way to go,and my Jennings split t two wheel compound.the club is all warehouses now.just good memories.target 2 the Skeeter's would carry ya off.

13-May-17
Yep was a member there for the about the last 4-5 years they existed. Nothing better than the annual Flat Lands Shoot. Some of us went to Apache and some went to Coon Hunters. Do Miss Lonesome Polecats, don"t miss the drinking though. OBA is having the Spring Bear Shoot at Apache next weekend. DANNY

13-May-17
Been thinking about joining apache.haven't been to a shoot for a long time.mite just run down and see how the food is .lots of old timers are gone.used to bring big square pieces of cardboard to polecats for target faces.

13-May-17

OK,this goes way back,do you remember this division,thanks,dan

13-May-17
Little farther back than I remember. If you camp, for the Spring Bear we will have free camping some of us will be camping starting Friday night. There is a shower in the club house also. The club will be having a Hog Roast Saturday night and entertainment. Don't know how much tickets will cost for that. The regular kitchen food is usually really good, especially breakfast. If you plan on shooting it is $12/day, 30 target coarse. Please come, we have a good time. The group I shoot with we basically shoot against each other and give each other a hard time. Isn't that what it is supposed to be about. If we get a trophy fine, but we are there mostly to have fun and enjoy each other. I will be camped at the back of the field. Hope to see you there! DANNY

14-May-17
If I make it there,I'll look ya up and shake your hand.

15-May-17
Look forward to it.

15-May-17
Sorry about mistaking the 2216's for 2117's. My bad.

28-May-17
What was the othe popular aluminum shafts?

Gamegetters 2308?

28-May-17
There was bear 308 and 312 ,then bear came out with metric magnums 8.5,8.6 and 8.7 and dont forget Jim Doughteryxx75 greys and a little later camo greys.xx75 2217were only available in the solid grey,2219 greys were very popular as were the 2217 greys.

• Sitka Gear