Shuteye 08-Nov-19
Shuteye 29-Nov-19
stick n string 01-Dec-19
16-May-17
does anybody get on this site anymore?

15-Aug-17
Golfing I guess.

10-Oct-17
I don't use the state form much because it is weak for MD. SWACK attack, so far I have just tagged out on my OHIO buck which was on 2 Oct. Deer are changing patterns in MD and I have a good new buck showing up now. Acorns started to fall really early where I am in La Plata, like 15 sept so nothing is guaranteed as far as patterning them unless you have a really hot accord tree. Scrapes are showing up really well now too. How is it for you?

13-Sep-18
Very secretive hunters!!!!!!

14-Sep-18
YEH A BUNCH OF CASPERS

18-Jun-19
They moved to another website

19-Jun-19
We are here. great share from bow hunting rays. they had a awesome time. Looking forward to hunting Blackwater again. July2 is when application can been made.

20-Jun-19
Fawns are starting to nibble stuff in my garden here on the Eastern Shore. Well mom was nibbling my sweet potato vines.

20-Jun-19

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
She is about to have her fawns right behind my house.

21-Jun-19
cool, I have a friend that post pictures of the deer on his farm. He feeds them everyday. Enjoy watching them. hopefully you will get some good pic of mama and her babies. Looking forward to seeing them.

17-Sep-19
Anybody out there....

Shocked at how little traffic u guys have here

08-Nov-19
The bucks are chasing does here on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. It is getting cooler so I will start hunting now. I can just walk out of my back door into my woods and I have until the end of January to fill my freezer. Really looking to shoot a fat doe more than a buck.

29-Nov-19
Got a nice doe really quickly and she is now in the freezer. Had deer stew from the crock pot and it was great.

01-Dec-19
Congrats Shuteye!! Venny in the crockpot is ALWAYS a good thing

• Sitka Gear