8pointer 21-May-17
COHOYTHUNTER 21-May-17
goelk 21-May-17
txhunter58 22-May-17
Glunt@work 22-May-17
goelk 22-May-17
ColoBull 22-May-17
20-May-17
Points are gone.... looks like the Colorado elk draw is underway!!

20-May-17
Yippeee!

20-May-17
Yeah, I kind of wish that nothing would change til everything was said and done, because I don't have the willpower not to look. But the suspense to know which deer tag I drew for instance is killing me.

20-May-17
I hear ya... I am in the same spot with deer, I put in two choices and can see a "500" so anxious to see what I drew... elk on the other hand, I only have one choice so if I see that glorious "500" code, I know exactly what I drew!

20-May-17
I'm not gonna draw anything until the leftover but my dad should draw 61 & that'll have to be a blast! The scouting alone will be I imagine!

20-May-17
I think I am about one point from drawing unit 61. Good luck.

21-May-17
what does it mean when you cannot see your app on file thru the backdoor? I've put in for elk and antelope and do not see either? Now I've check my brothers and see his app for antelope and elk on file. I'm guessing maybe it was not file right on my part or i drew and I did not? Time will tell as they say!

21-May-17
goelk,

Did you do online or paper app? If you're not showing an app on file that's not a good sign.

21-May-17
I did paper! I was afraid of that!

21-May-17
The last time I did paper, I forgot to remit the app fee and they tossed it back, which cost me PP's. We were doing PP's & OTC bow, so that part didn't matter. But I'd have 21 PP's if I hadn't messed up. As far as I can tell, online won't let you screw up - 'been doing it ever since. Maybe they do the paper ones last? Good luck!

21-May-17
goelk, the "app" will never show in your list if you did a paper app. No worries on that. Should be fine as long as they cashed your check. What you want to see pop up in your list now is an entry for elk that does not have the word APP at the end. But that "backdoor" method for elk hasn't started yet. Probably later in the week.

21-May-17
Good news is this is the last year they will accept paper applications.

21-May-17
My guess based on moose and deer, is that we should start seeing 500 codes Tuesday morning.. but who knows...

21-May-17
Thanks guys for the info!! I guess i need to join the rest of the world in TECH!!

22-May-17
They will cash your check either way. Years back, someone in my group filled out their paper app wrong. They still cashed the check and kept the money, but she didn't get a tag or a point.

22-May-17
No choice next year goelk, it all goes electronic.

22-May-17
i don't own a computer or cell phone! I always go to the library or use the company. My wife and kids go crazy and are tire of me using there cell phones because my wife got rid of our land line. I guess it time to get a cell phone. Yuk!

22-May-17
The first time on the PC was kind of a pain. Now it's easy - maybe 10 minutes for deer & elk points, with an OTC archery elk tag instead of that refund. I have a bit of a time with my smart phone internet - the "keyboard" is so small. I remember my first pager. I called it "100 miles of battleship chain". It was a Christmas present!

• Sitka Gear