gobbler 29-Jun-17
WVBOWHUNTER 30-Jun-17
Lone Eagle 11-Jul-17
Turk 11-Jul-17
David Mitchell 11-Jul-17
Babysaph 11-Jul-17
hookman 12-Jul-17
20-May-17
The Arizona Desert Bighorn sheep application is open. I applied for 45A and 43B. Just wondering which units everybody else is applying for?

23-May-17
The only thing that I have applied for is Unit 5 in Iowa. I should draw a deer tag this year. I have a 10 day hunt scheduled for this fall. I will continue to build my points in Wyoming and Arizona. Good luck to everyone in this years draws.

23-May-17
I forgot to mention that I am applying For Kansas and Illinois also. I expect to draw both of those tags.

23-May-17
Building points in Arizona. going to Iowa this year.

23-May-17
Building points in Arizona and going to Colorado this year for DIY OTC elk in unit 53. If you listen to podcast, Epic Outdoors is a good one. I have been listening to there's and its all about western big game hunting. They also do podcast on the sheep, elk, mule deer, etc. They will also tell you the best units for high scoring rams. A lot of this information comes from outfitters and guides that they talk to on the podcast. The pod casts are another valuable tool IMO to help gather info for western big game or even whitetails. Hope this is something that can help you.

23-May-17
Good luck to everyone trying to get a tag.

Using backdoor window for CO looks like MARCIA and I got tags for CO unit 61 elk after 21 years. She doesn't bowhunt so we got a rifle tag. It's not bowhunting but when your wife wants to go on an elk hunt for our 37th Anniversary trip I'm going to count it as a win.

24-May-17
Looks like i will be drawing WV again this year.....LOL...........maybe eastern KY as well....You guys have a bunch if good looking trips ahead this year.......and yeah, Iam jealous......LOL

24-May-17
When I grow up I want to hunt as much as Lone Eagle !! AKA ------->Mucho Fletches !!

27-May-17
No tags in NV for me this year , just more points

05-Jun-17
Greg, I always get mine in late, ( last one in first one out:-)

I did get mine in and also applied for points for my 3 grandsons.

I've not drawn a fall tag yet from any of the many draws that I am in for but it's not over yet!

Good luck to all??

05-Jun-17
didn't draw for Arizona

05-Jun-17
We did get our CO elk tags. Every elk hunt I've ever done has been an early season bugle hunt. This will be a late season winter range hunt after the bulls have got back together in bachelor groups and off the mountains feeding in hay fields. Should be a different experience. 21 years is a long time to wait for a tag.

05-Jun-17
It is a long time. I did a couple late season hunts sith success. Lots of animals bunched up

05-Jun-17
It is a long time. I did a couple late season hunts sith success. Lots of animals bunched up

05-Jun-17
That's what I have found out. You get to look over lots and lots of bulls to pick one out to stalk.

28-Jun-17
Drew my Iowa tag for zone 5. I've got 10 days set aside for this fall, can't hardly wait.

29-Jun-17
Good luck Greg

30-Jun-17
Good luck Lone Eagle!

11-Jul-17
I got both my Iowa and Kansas tags in the mail yesterday.

11-Jul-17
Sounds like a fun filled fall!

11-Jul-17
Good luck, guys. I drew for another straight year in Jackson County. LOL

11-Jul-17
Noting wrong with that Dave. I got a Pendleton county tag bit bucks must have one tine or more to be legal.

12-Jul-17
Good luck to all you guys on your tag draws. Takes a lot of work to get all those applications in.

• Sitka Gear