Babysaph 28-May-17
hookman 31-May-17
Little Bear 01-Jun-17
David Mitchell 02-Jun-17
Lone Eagle 02-Jun-17
babysaph 02-Jun-17
babysaph 02-Jun-17
22-May-17
There is nothing at all listed on the events calendar on the WVBA web site. I misplaced my latest copy of the Voice and am looking for any summer shoots, etc.

22-May-17
I've been to three IBO events here in WV already. There's another on June 10 & 11 up at West Union. It'll be a 30 target course. You don't have to be an IBO member to shoot. You're welcome to tag along.

22-May-17
the WVBA website seems to be underutilized. It's only updated a couple times a year I have never seen anything on their calender

22-May-17
I always enjoy the summer rendezvous at ABA as well as the fall rendezvous. Take my wife along to Pipestem for an over night outing.

23-May-17
It's truly a shame and unfortunate but it sounds like WVBA membership is dropping every year.

23-May-17
I don't like the way the calendar works with the website software so we (I) don't update it much at all. Most traffic & interest is now found on social media rather than websites too. Having said that, the next Voice is very close to being printed. June 24-25 Summer Renzdezvous at ABA; August 20 High Feather 1 Day; Sept. 8-10 Fall Rendezvous - new location. Dave you'll love it! We'll be at Parchment Valley a place close to our hearts! Much nicer trails for Ellen there. Maybe Jimmy will tag along. Haven't seen Jim at a WVBA event in quite a while. Follow us on Facebook, Justin does a good job of keeping that current.

23-May-17
Thanks, Ed. I don't do Facebook or any social media. Parchment Valley is a great venue for fall rendezvous.

23-May-17
"Thanks, Ed. I don't do Facebook..."

Me either.

28-May-17
Ne either.

31-May-17
No Facebook here either.

01-Jun-17
How are you guys keeping in touch with your grand kids? JR's probably too young for that so I'll exclude him. You're probably better off anyway. Too much drama on social media...Bowsite on steroids if you can imagine.

02-Jun-17
Ed, the device I use to keep up with my grandkids is called a phone. We can actually speak to them live. It's a great invention. LOL

02-Jun-17
Linda and I are very lucky to have our grandkids close to home. So a phone call or a simple visitation works for us. With that being said I can see where facebook, texting ,etc. could come in very handy if they lived further away. Technology is a very useful tool today, but has with most anything else, it can be easily misused and abused.

02-Jun-17
I am too young for grandkids. Only 61. I don't have any grandkids. But if I did I would stay in touch with them like my grandparents did. By phone or face to face. I see the women in my office and family on there all the time and it just looks like a gossip site and a dating site for long lost lovers to me. But I am old fashioned. Heck, I still hunt with a recurve and drive and old truck

02-Jun-17
I am too young for grandkids. Only 61. I don't have any grandkids. But if I did I would stay in touch with them like my grandparents did. By phone or face to face. I see the women in my office and family on there all the time and it just looks like a gossip site and a dating site for long lost lovers to me. But I am old fashioned. Heck, I still hunt with a recurve and drive and old truck

• Sitka Gear