BigOzzie 25-May-17
tradmt 28-May-17
ROUGHCOUNTRY 30-May-17
ROUGHCOUNTRY 30-May-17
ROUGHCOUNTRY 30-May-17
ROUGHCOUNTRY 30-May-17
ROUGHCOUNTRY 30-May-17
24-May-17
Wondering if any carp are spawning yet at Canyon Ferry & if water levels are up to the grass yet? Might run up with the kids this weekend.

25-May-17
Info I would be interested in also? thanks oz

25-May-17

ROUGHCOUNTRY's embedded Photo
I'll be breaking backs this weekend over there and report back:)

25-May-17
awesome thanks. oz

28-May-17
What kind of arrow you got there Mike?

30-May-17

I got a late start on Saturday and didn't arrive until the afternoon......water is low but rising every day. Normal inlets available during the tourney are not materialized yet and the fish aren't quite ready to spawn. However, I did shoot several but missed a lot of deep water shots. I tried a new three-prong bow fishing head that looked impressive but reacted wildly under water. Refraction was very unpredictable and I think I'll go back to a large two blade head. I started on the west side of the lake and worked around to the east side and hit a lot of spots. I had a good report on goose bay but that was one spot I skipped since I'm familiar with it already.

30-May-17

30-May-17

30-May-17

I hit one spot that was great last year and didn't take a single shot Saturday......there were carp there jumping off shore but just aren't on the banks yet.......

30-May-17
Tradmt.........to answer your question about the arrow in the pic.......I believe it's called "yellow jacket" or something like that. It's basically one of my back up arrows as the head has two heavy wire metal prongs and the fish seem to pull off of it more easily as the prongs lock at 45 degrees. It was a bargain arrow but I prefer the heavier, longer blades to hold the fish with a 90 degree locking position.

• Sitka Gear