Paul 26-May-17
>>---CTCrow---> 26-May-17
N8tureBoy 26-May-17
Paul 26-May-17
spike78 26-May-17
STM 27-May-17
yukon roz 27-May-17
26-May-17
Well the day has come for me to walk my baby girl down the aisle . I'm happy he is a good man hard worker and smart .Seams like I was just taking her to school or giving her a ride then a friends house . Boy do I feel old , oh well the the party begin !!

26-May-17
Congrats on the new son in law and am happy for her. Marriage is a big step and not to be taken lightly. Once again congrats

26-May-17
Congrats. Like they always say, don't blink

26-May-17
congrats !!! next you will be a grandpa !!!!

26-May-17
Your right Steve , one day I hope to hear grampa can I use your treestand this weekend !

26-May-17
Paul - I walked my older daughter down the aisle last year on Memorial Day in Boston. It was a beautiful event and I never saw my daughter more happy. All the joy and tears (and money) over the years made it all worth it! All the best.

And yes, hearing "Papa can I go hunting with you?" is joy to my years. He's just 8, but starting to get interesting in the outdoors.

26-May-17
Congrats!!

26-May-17
Paul,

Congrats and best wishes to the soon to be newlyweds!

26-May-17
Being to older brother to 6 sisters and watching my father's face walking 4 down the aisle always made me chuckle..they were A)the proud papa going down the aisle B) you somana bitch you no move handing off my sister C) somana bitch the house gonna be more quit.....congrats bud!!!

26-May-17
Thanks guys T minus 1.5 hrs where's my caption and coke

26-May-17
Congrats!!!

26-May-17
Congrats Paul. Enjoy the ride! Not every dad lives long enough to see this day...

I began planting subliminal seeds in my daughters head when she was very young. Whenever I read her a bedtime story, instead of saying the prince and the princess got married and lived happily every after, I ended it by saying "and then the financially independent, non-drug using, respectful and law-abiding prince and the beautiful princess eloped and returned afterwards to enjoy a small get together among close friends and family" with the hope that her idea of the "fairy tale wedding" would be different than what the media projects... thus saving me some cashola. She is 18 now. Only time will tell if my plans will pay off. Unfortunately, the preliminary scouting report doesn't look that favorable for my bank account....

26-May-17

Paul's embedded Photo
Paul's embedded Photo

26-May-17
Congrats Paul!

27-May-17
Congratulations Paul, Stephen

27-May-17
Nice couple hope they are very happy the rest of their lives .Good luck on the grand kids to come.

• Sitka Gear