Colorado
Contributors to this thread:
a'Lish 27-May-17
bad karma 27-May-17
Adventurewriter 28-May-17
kscowboy 29-May-17
27-May-17

a'Lish's Link
On another thread in Bowsite's Elk section, poster asked about shooting steep angles and shooting form...there are a lot of great suggestions on shooting form and the overwhelming suggestion is to practice those shots.

The club that I belong to (Gamelines Archery in Boulder) is a great mountain course with a huge number of challenging up hill and down hill shots at a wide variety of 3D targets. On June 24th, Gamelines is having an Invitational Archery Day and you can shoot the course free of charge.

If you are in the Denver metro area, this may be of interest to you...for more info the website is www.gamelinesarchery.com.

27-May-17
Gamelines is the best outdoor archery range I've ever seen. Used to be a member when I lived closer, and wish I was close enough to still be one. The 60 yd downhill, and the sheep from the rocks are fantastic training shots.

28-May-17
Use to be a member when I was closer incredible range ....

29-May-17
I was the one who posted that. I'll be back on the Eastern Slope in a couple of weeks. I will check this out should time permit. Thanks for posting--very convenient with my sister and her husband located in Superior.

• Sitka Gear