onX Maps
Volunteers for a Cabela's event
Connecticut
Contributors to this thread:
Bob Clark 27-May-17
Bob Clark 27-May-17
APak_Predator 28-May-17
27-May-17
Cabela’s, in partnership with Sportsmen’s Alliance, will sponsor Family Adventure Day on Saturday, June 10, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m for customers of all ages at the East Hartford CT store

We will be educating youth and their families on shooting, fishing, and archery. I am looking for a few volunteers to act as instructors with these activities. The arrows are soft, the BB guns are simple and the fishing activity will instruct on casting and accuracy.

I am especially looking for anyone who likes teaching kids these activities.

Volunteers will be provided lunch and a $25 gift card for Cabelas. You will be required to work the whole event and dress appropriately. This will be held outside, directly in the front of Cabela’s. If you are a smoker you will not be able to smoke while working the activity. Required hours are from 10-2pm with a few minutes before for set up and after for takedown.

Anyone interested can email me at [email protected]

If any of you are veterans, happy Memorial Day and thank-you for your service.

27-May-17
Cabela’s, in partnership with Sportsmen’s Alliance, will sponsor Family Adventure Day on Saturday, June 10, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m for customers of all ages at the East Hartford CT store

We will be educating youth and their families on shooting, fishing, and archery. I am looking for a few volunteers to act as instructors with these activities. The arrows are soft, the BB guns are simple and the fishing activity will instruct on casting and accuracy.

I am especially looking for anyone who likes teaching kids these activities.

Volunteers will be provided lunch and a $25 gift card for Cabelas. You will be required to work the whole event and dress appropriately. This will be held outside, directly in the front of Cabela’s. If you are a smoker you will not be able to smoke while working the activity. Required hours are from 10-2pm with a few minutes before for set up and after for takedown.

Anyone interested can email me at [email protected]

If any of you are veterans, happy Memorial Day and thank-you for your service.

28-May-17
Wish I could volunteer but I will definitely attend!

• Sitka Gear