Babysaph 05-Jun-17
Jim Casto Jr 05-Jun-17
David Mitchell 05-Jun-17
hookman 07-Jun-17
04-Jun-17

Ron Miller's embedded Photo
Ron Miller's embedded Photo

04-Jun-17
Alpha Strong, I was told by Ed that this is an organization Chase is affiliated with, Chase was junior bowhunter of the year, WVBA , even though he didn't Join the WVBA until this Hunt Show in January this year ! he killed a 180 inch buck and killed a bear last Fall in WV.

04-Jun-17
I haven't received my VOICE, so I can't see the entire cover. It's obvious that's a corporate or organizational logo of some kind.

Interesting.

05-Jun-17
Yep, Chase is one fine young man. My hat is off to his Dad, Steven, for raising such a fine young man! He is grounded in his faith and his hunting ethics are beyond reproach and he’s blessed to live in an area with world class animals. He’s also a hard worker and willing to get off the ATV and go to where those type of animals live and put in the practice and stand hours to make his dreams come true. I think you’ll enjoy the article he wrote. Chase is also one of our newest members to the Jr. Regional Rep list and has already begun recruiting new members of all ages. I had the pleasure of keeping score at the WVBA High School 3D State Shoot and Chase and 3 others were in the group. Nothing but excellent sportsmanship from all of them! We are reaping the benefits of the Archery in Schools programs and other youth events and have a host of excellent, young bowhunters helping to grow the WVBA for the next 40 years!

05-Jun-17

Little Bear's embedded Photo
Since some of you aren’t on Facebook, here is what Chase said in his own words.

05-Jun-17

Little Bear's Link
And the full cover for those who haven't gotten yours yet. Great to see the "buzz" this is creating. Lots of positive comments on social media! And since this isn't the "WVBA" site, if you're not a member you can join online using the link and a copy will be mailed to you.

05-Jun-17
Oh my! What a tremendous buck. I remember reading the story in the Charleston Newspaper and again (I think) in the VOICE. A once in several lifetimes buck for sure.

So... what is "Alpha Strong?"

05-Jun-17
According to google Jimmy it is some sort of workout system with sandbags

05-Jun-17
I saw that Dr. J.R., but this logo doesn't match those products. Perhaps they have a "hunters" division or something.

05-Jun-17
Congratulations to you, Chase.

07-Jun-17
Yes, just from reading his story in the Voice it is evident this young man has his "oars in the water" so to speak. I am sure he has been influenced by some great people in his life. Congrats to doing a fine job to his parents, you deserve a lot of credit. Way to go Chase!

• Sitka Gear