RUGER1022 26-Jun-17
razorhead 27-Jun-17
maxracx 27-Jun-17
RUGER1022 27-Jun-17
Jeff in MN 28-Jun-17
Ranger6 29-Jun-17
happygolucky 29-Jun-17
10-Jun-17
Big game stuff is now down to 50% off. Archery is 30% off. If anybody is fans of Montana decoys, I picked up a doe for $35. The buck and doe set are $75. Their Guide Series Guille suit is down to $50. Anybody have any success with those suits on the ground?

10-Jun-17
Their ground blinds are like $79.00. But they are lacking stubble loops to brush them in.

10-Jun-17
The one in Germantown? I have a class at cabelas and go right by it this weekend.

Keep telling myself to stop in.

10-Jun-17
I think their stores started their sales at different times so the discount percentages could be different.

10-Jun-17
Man, a few weeks ago, I walked into the fox valley mall area store, and the guy said it was the last day, to use my gift card. No deals anywhere, but there was on ML rounds so I bought them up......

If I could get a pop up for 79.00 I would grab it, so I will try the Sheboygan store.....

I tried that guile, paid 69 for it at the time,,,,,, nice suit, but picked up too much sticks and junk with it, when on the move, but it is pretty nice.....

10-Jun-17
I hope to stop at the Madison store on my way South tomorrow. I have stopped there for the last 3 weeks & the sales were still more than other store prices.

11-Jun-17
I was at the one on 27th street. I thought about their pop ups. I'm still leary about shooting through mesh windows though.

11-Jun-17
I stopped yesterday at Appleton, Some great deals on stuff I didn't want. What I wanted was only 15 to 20% off list. Some will benefit and I will go back to check on certain items

11-Jun-17
Cut some or all of the mesh out if you are skeptical about shooting through it.

12-Jun-17
The one in Waukesha is still overpriced on many of their "sale" items.

12-Jun-17
I've been through a store chain closing and I feel bad for the employees but the is a CEO there that will make millions of dollars in "bonus" when the shutdown happens. There are some really insensitive asinine shoppers out there as well. I can tell a lot of stories about those people.

12-Jun-17
Boycotted Gander years ago after their gunsmith in Maple Grove was a total dick to me...deep down inside I'd like to think I was responsible for them going out of business. LOL! Still wouldn't step foot in a Gander if it was 99% off.

12-Jun-17
If Gander marks their stuff 80% off. It will be right at what other places charge for the same product.

12-Jun-17
Remember, right now it is not Gander, it is the liquidation company. Was in a store the other day, premium shotguns with the 15% sale are right were a guy would buy one at Scheels with no sale or discount, same for ammo. Fishing stuff is about the same. I did see some clothing deals and archery deals (limited stock though). I like how they bring in the junk form from other non Gander stores to fill the shelves. lol

12-Jun-17
Was in the Madison store yesterday. Starting to get better. Lots of camo for 50% off. I did buy some vanes & broadheads for 30 % off. Hand gun ammo was only 10% off & other ammo I think was 30%. Looking at an air rifle. If it goes to 50% I might bite. Will be going by quite a bit when I start moving stuff to the new house.

12-Jun-17
My daughter bought another AR yesterday. They knocked $150 off the list price.

13-Jun-17
Gotta make you proud when your daughter buys an AR. You raised her right.

13-Jun-17
I stopped in a few weeks ago with a gift card and was told had no value. I was a bit irritated but figured it is what it is.

Bill

13-Jun-17
Baxter, Forest Lake, Hermantown , and Lakeville in Minnesota will remain open.

DeForest, EauClaire, Onalaska, Wakesha, Sheboygan, Kenosha, and Rothchild will remain open in WI.

Not sure how the restructuring affects these stores but maybe your gift card will be good there. Worth hanging on to it for a while yet. This list is not final yet and could change.

19-Jun-17
I was at the one on I-35 just south of Apple Valley MN yesterday. Waste to time, most stuff there is at the price it should have been all along. More than a normal sale price would have been. Long guns 20% off, Handguns 15% off, water sports 20%. Only thing I saw with 50% was clothes with the Gander logo on it. I didn't even see a discount posted in the archery section. I was in a hurry as when I got there they were closing in 15 minutes. I should mention that there were more cars in their parking lot than I had ever seen at any Gander Mountain.

19-Jun-17
I have found some odd and ends that were good deals, but you are correct, Jeff. I was on the cusp of getting a muzzle loader and an air rifle. I grabbed my phone to check prices, and even with the muzzle loader marked down 50%, it was still cheaper at multiple stores. Same with the air rifle.

19-Jun-17
I stopped at the store in Baraboo last week...a total joke. Even at "20 - 40%" off, it's over priced.

I'll maybe check later...the store's been posting "going out of business" for weeks, but is still well stocked.

22-Jun-17
The Gander is Wausau has all their hunting scents and scent elimination at 60% off. Ammo was at 20% off. Some archery stuff was 40% off. The deals are there you just need to dig for them.

22-Jun-17
The one in Rochester MN had name brand clothes at 50% off a few days ago which is probably a good deal. Most of the rest was still around 20%.

22-Jun-17
Daughter just bought 2nd AR and got 150 knocked off sale price. It was a great deal.

26-Jun-17
Blackgun prices are falling fast with Trump in office . The entire gun market is getting soft except for hi quality handguns . Black guns will continue to go down in price .

Gander is using the same scam that many big box stores use . The " going out of business sale " will keep going & going . New merchandise will continue to be shipped to the store . Some stores have their most profitable year while going out of busness . Gander changed a few years ago & is kbown more for poor customer service . I quit being a customer 3 years ago .

27-Jun-17
Ruger thanks for info, sent you a pm on a gun question,,,,,,,,

27-Jun-17
Ruger the company "Gander Mountain" no longer exists. The company was bought out by the owner of Camping World. The merchandise and fixtures is now owned by a liquidation company. As they sell thru the old Gander product they are moving in other merchandise they purchased from other companies that have gone out of business. The liquidation at the Wausau store will run to Aug 31st. At that time the new platform "Gander Outdoors" will be launched sometime around Nov 1st. Time will tell on how this new company will be run.

27-Jun-17
Thanks Nick . Hows the family ? For the record , that store ran alot better under your direction .

28-Jun-17
I stopped in Sheboygan for some fuel at Quik Trip and there was a gander across the street. Had to go look and ended up buying 5 Tee shirts for $20 total. A lot of clothes clothes now 60% off, even some name brand stuff. Guns still at 15-20% there.

29-Jun-17
stopped by the store in Sun Prairie last night. Prices are getting better but I believe they will drop significantly more before they close . Rifle ammo is now 20% off, lures 30% off and I did buy a sweat shirt under armor for 50% off. Some times it is the little things that lead to failure. I was never impressed that the sales people knew much about hunting or fishing. Cabelas always got my business due to customer service and the military discount. When Gander went to 30% off it brought them on line with other stores normal price. Competition in the market place is a good thing. I think natural selection won on this one.

29-Jun-17
I remember when the old Waukesha store was closing and they were moving to their newly built super store in Waukesha. They did not want to move stuff and they real deep discounted it. I loaded up on ice fishing stuff for 90% off.

Years ago, I bought my kids their Gander Guide Wear hunting clothes when they would discount it 50% off. I bought myself some too in camo with those discounts. It has been good quality clothes. That place is like Kohls though - if it isn't at least 50% off, the price is too high.

I'm also a Cabela's guy due to their customer service and return policy. But, I won't buy anything from there either that is not on sale. If I'm buying stuff I need that is not on sale, I get it from Fleet Farm in Gtown.

• Sitka Gear