Jim Casto Jr 12-Jun-17
hookman 12-Jun-17
Jim Casto Jr 12-Jun-17
M.P. 12-Jun-17
babysaph 12-Jun-17
babysaph 12-Jun-17
hookman 12-Jun-17
12-Jun-17
Congrats to Jim Casto Jr. For winning the IBO triple crown. Great job Jim.

12-Jun-17
Thanks, Don--I think, but there's waaaaay more the story. So... let's put an end to this one before it gets out of hand. :^) This was supposed to be a (private) joke between 4nolz@work and me. We'd been PM'ing about how I was the only one shooting in the senior traditional class in the WV IBO Triple Crown. It's easy to win something when no one else is in the class.

I told him I'd show him the GOLD buckle when I got it. They didn't even have to go to the expense of giving out a Silver or Bronze buckle in the class, because no one else entered. Actually, I really, REALLY stunk the place up-shot really bad. If anyone else had entered... well... I'd have been hosed and of course, he knew all that before he posted.

That rascal really pulled one on me. It wasn't supposed to be for public consumption. :^)

12-Jun-17
You're still a champion in my book. That's funny, buddies will really go to great lengths. Lol

12-Jun-17
"...That's funny, buddies will really go to great lengths..."

Yeah, I hear you. Speaking of which... now, we can give REAL credit where it's due. Mike Persinger (actually) won the WV Triple Crown in the RU class. So... a big congratulations to Mike.

... and... I know, for a fact, there was more than one in his class. :^)

12-Jun-17
lol,there was two that i know of and i attended more events so i won by default if i won at all

12-Jun-17
Congrats buddy. that is awesome

12-Jun-17
Congrats buddy. that is awesome. And congrats Mike.

12-Jun-17
Way to go Mike.

• Sitka Gear