MikeS 19-Jun-17
Zim1 19-Jun-17
Deebz 21-Jul-17
Zim1 22-Jul-17
Rutt-Nutt 22-Jul-17
Emmitt 13-Sep-17
Newhunter1 14-Sep-17
15-Jun-17
Illinois resident firearm results have posted. After failing three straight years, drew my first choice second year in a row. Then two days later drew my first place muzzleloader as well. Not done that before. Good luck to all.

17-Jun-17
I was successful drawing my first choice also! Just remember to stay out of my cornfield ZIM. Seriously, thanks for sharing that the IL DNR system is loaded with the draw results.

19-Jun-17
what county? i'm a non-res and have always got drawn for Fulton but have never tried any other counties.

19-Jun-17
I drew a public tract of land.

19-Jun-17
Mike I made sure I set up my folding chair on that field the day before I posted here. Sorry you'll need to do plan B.

21-Jul-17
I keep getting an error message when I try to check for mine...

22-Jul-17
Did you make sure to check before 10 PM? Before the antiquated ILDNR draw result website shuts down for the night? State with the most out dated technology on the web, because there's no money left after the outrageous, unsustainable state employee pensions have sucked the bottom of the piggy bank dry.

22-Jul-17
Have second lottery results been posted? I mailed my application in late and last i checked seen it will be out into second lottery

13-Sep-17
IM A NON-RESIDENT WILL BE HUNTING IN RANDOLPH COUNTY

14-Sep-17
I'm a resident and I usually forget to put in for my selected counties. So I just wait till Oct 19 and go and buy the tags OTC.

• Sitka Gear