DoorKnob 22-Jun-17
blackwolf 25-Jun-17
blackwolf 25-Jun-17
razorhead 27-Jun-17
Crusader dad 27-Jun-17
16-Jun-17
Sounds like a good idea to me.

16-Jun-17
It is a good idea but there would need to be someone outside of the DNR to tally those results since we can't quite trust the DNR to count much of anything, or for that matter to even report the correct results. Work out those^ details and yes very good idea.

16-Jun-17
Remember....if you make it too easy the antis will end up in control.

16-Jun-17
Much like some here, they would piss and moan "I just want to buy a F'ing license...whatever" So they check "whatever"...

I like the idea Ron but you know some people. But it would get the largest number of answers on a specific topic I believe.......

17-Jun-17
Ok why would you respond to this thread?

18-Jun-17
Sounds like a good idea. You'd have to be a real nothead to bitch about a few questions!!

18-Jun-17
Good idea

18-Jun-17
Sounds great!

19-Jun-17
The idea has merit. It would be a relatively painless way to get more information from a majority of hunters. I suspect that some will be suspicious of the DNR having some ulterior motive for the questioning. Could the questions be mandatory or will they have an option of opting out?

20-Jun-17
I think it would be a great start. The process would be much like HIP Certification, which is a few simple questions required to be answered by every license holder who is hunting migratory game in reference to their prior season's results by game. Very easy to do and real results across the board.

20-Jun-17
Great idea, no pass till u make a choice. Again, no reason for apr in wisc, but whatever.

22-Jun-17
Should this be mob rule with a mandate to follow the majority?

22-Jun-17
I wonder if that is billions in regulated sports?

25-Jun-17
Great idea to gauge public interest in this idea.

25-Jun-17
Glunker. you need a happy pill! You support animosity even on a relative thread with interest to many.

27-Jun-17
just saw this post, makes sense to me, that is a good idea

27-Jun-17
Being of sound mind and somewhat sound body this suggestion still makes great sense to me. I would hope that if they implemented this that whatever the majority wanted would come to fruition. The people would actually have a voice then.

• Sitka Gear