donnybowhunter 29-Jul-17
sitO 29-Jul-17
Thornton 01-Aug-17
Matte 02-Aug-17
ksq232 02-Aug-17
sitO 02-Aug-17
Thornton 03-Aug-17
19-Jun-17
I am going back to Hoyt...I bought this Halon last year; If you are interested, or know somebody that might be, I will make a smokin' deal on it... The new Carbon Defiant is on its way.

28.5 new strings and cables Has; Matthews Quiver Schaffer Rest Black Gold Site B-stinger Stab

Would take $850 for all

Thanks..

21-Jun-17
What was it that you didn't like about it?

21-Jun-17
It's a Matthew's that's what...mic drop

21-Jun-17
Hey now I shoot a Mathews. However my newest bow is an Elite Synergy. Got to admit that I really like the new Bowtech Reign 7 and the Obsessions. I thought the Defiant was the worst of the new bows I tried out.

21-Jun-17
I shoot craps and I suck at that too

21-Jun-17
Oh, Kyle, there are so many things I could say to that, but...

21-Jun-17
You should have been on the boat with me Mike, I'd have christened you "first mate"

22-Jun-17
Lol I should've known that sticking my head out would result in Kyle attacking......man why is this guy such a hater???? hahahaha

27-Jun-17
Too heavy for me (I have shot the carbon bows for several years, and have just gotten use to it) The grip is not one I like...again, I am used to the Hoyt grip... NIce bow, I just decided to go back to Hoyt.

05-Jul-17
SOLD

29-Jul-17
anyone that mic drops is a idiot

29-Jul-17
Yep

01-Aug-17

Thornton's embedded Photo
Thornton's embedded Photo
I was out mowing yesterday and got rained out. I wandered over to the pawn shop to see if there were any guns I couldn't live without when an older couple came out carrying a bow case. I asked them why the pawn shop didn't buy it and they replied that the pawnshop said they already had 7 bows they couldn't sell. I asked what it was and they said "Bowtech" which sparked my curiosity. Long story short, their daughters friend didn't want to pay to carry it back to England on the plane. They were more than happy to sell it to me for $200, bow case, release, arrows, drop away rest...everything

02-Aug-17
I love my Bowtech Invasion. Boys both shoot new top of the line bows and I feel left out of the Arms Race but dam that bow of mine has killed alot of animals and it just plane shoots well for me.

02-Aug-17
Nice score Thornton!

02-Aug-17
What's the draw length Jason? I too am in love with my Bowtech, and wouldn't mind another, as long as it doesn't talk back.

03-Aug-17
I had it adjusted to 28". I think I'll try to skewer something with it this fall. At 70lbs it shoots hard and flat

• Sitka Gear