SixLomaz 21-Jun-17
steve 22-Jun-17
Wild Bill 22-Jun-17
steve 23-Jun-17
Toonces 23-Jun-17
SixLomaz 23-Jun-17
Toonces 23-Jun-17
21-Jun-17
Hay guys A friend of mines son getting into hunting about 15 years old his father goes with him but doesn't hunt .They both got there license last year .Any way he is looking for a used bow pretty new so cams can be changed .He is looking for 28 in and 50 lb to 60 lb He is cutting lawns to pay for half ,His father said he will take better care of it that way . Any body have anything let me know he lives in the Danbury area .Thanks Steve

21-Jun-17
Good morning Steve,

I have a friend who might have what your friend is looking for. See your PM. I hope this works for both our friends.

21-Jun-17
Steve, Sent you a PM

21-Jun-17
Not sure how to PM. I have a Mathews DXT 27.5 60-70 lbs. Mathews run long so the length should be fine and he can crank down the weight to the minimum and grow into it.

No minimum price. Anything he is willing to pay to be donated to Hunters Helping Hunters USA, to help hunters in need.

21-Jun-17
thanks guys I am in training will check pms at lunch

21-Jun-17
Toonces - I'm a hunter in need of a trip to Italy. What can you do for me :) Very nice you! Respect deserved!

21-Jun-17
Toonces that's awesome thank u so much.

21-Jun-17
@Toonces - Sir, you proved there are few good people left among us. May GOD bless you.

22-Jun-17
Toonces can I get your number ? email me at [email protected] thanks Steve

22-Jun-17
At 15yrs old he better be a hulk in the making to draw 50lbs, just saying.

toonces, ya got a heart of gold.

23-Jun-17
wild bill if you ever seen his father you wouldn't doubt me .Steve

23-Jun-17
Steve - sent you an email.

Thanks for the kind, but underserved words. I have been on the board of directors of Hunters Helping Hunters USA for a while now. We are a small group but we do what we can.

Shame less plug follows:

If your interested our website is http://www.huntershelpinghuntersusa.org/

We have some logo mugs for sale we are also on AmazonSmile as a registered charity.

23-Jun-17
Plug noted. Will link thru AmazonSmile as I purchase a lot from them. Thank you.

23-Jun-17
Cool thanks!

Make sure you choose the right one. There is a Hunters Helping Hunters out of Indiana. I am sure they do fine work, but they aren't us.

We are Hunters Helping Hunters USA, out of CT.

• Sitka Gear