pondboy 23-Jun-17
Murphy31 23-Jun-17
primal 24-Jun-17
Eastie778 24-Jun-17
Moons22 24-Jun-17
Murphy31 24-Jun-17
Buckshot89 29-Jun-17
23-Jun-17
I'll start the 2017 deer season in north central PA for the opening week of their bow season. Then, I'll stop off in upstate NY on the way back to chase whitetails in the Cobleskill area. After that, it'll be southeastern MA the rest of the year. I'm going totally bow this year... leaving the shotgun and muzzleloader locked up.

23-Jun-17
Montana for elk with bow in September. Then zone 10...

23-Jun-17
Just hunting here in Western MA & Eastern NY... nothing big planned for this upcoming season.

23-Jun-17
I've got a great season lined up. I'll be hunting elk in Wyoming in Sept. This is my first elk hunt so I'm really looking forward to it. Also be hunting in CT early season, Sept/Oct. In Nov I'm traveling to PA and Missouri and then back to PA in Jan for the late archery season. In between I'll be hunting my local stands right here at home. Wishing all you guys success in the deer woods.

23-Jun-17
Some cool adventures this fall - going to be fun to "follow along" with you guys! I may to CT... Or RI and or NH. I'm pondering those for early archery, and Sundays... Playing it by ear a bit...

23-Jun-17
Bears in the White Mountains beginning September 1st and then zone 10.

23-Jun-17
Birds with the new pup and MA deer. Maybe some CT and also wasting time in MA for the ghost bear.

23-Jun-17
Southern NH for whitetail mid September to beginning of October then zone 10

23-Jun-17
Bear in NH Sept 1st .Deer in NH Sept 15th. Zones 9&10 and NY finger lakes Halloween week. Then both rotator cuffs starting in Jan & probably no hunting in 2018 ??

23-Jun-17
anyone on here making trips from eastern ma to rhode island for the early season?

23-Jun-17
Central Ohio Sept 30th for the opener. Than back to Ohio during the 2nd week of November, and maybe the gun opener if anyone has tags left. Lost our lease we had for the past 4 years, so it should be interesting. I'm not sure about Ct this year. Just hasn't been worth it. Most likely I'll stay around here in zone 7.

24-Jun-17
I'm going to start in Maine camping & hunting a friend's property. Then Zone 11 & another in western Mass

24-Jun-17
Considered PA ,NY,or NJ early season,but I have a ton of bucks on cam in my A spot, along with the big boy I've been chasing for years now,last spotted in March. After planting food plots ,mineral supplements to support antler growth,and an abundance of acorns,this herd is doing great. None of this means I'll actually get lucky again this year,but it's reward enough to see these guys flourish. After that I'm in Ohio the second week of November. I haven't formulated a game plan yet, I know I'm going diy, public land, good sign and climb. I just can't make up my mind on area. My son is at Kent State, so at the end of the trip we'll head home for turkey day. He doesn't hunt, so we'll probably meet up a couple of nights for dinner,maybe take a day out of the woods and check out the campus. Thats as close to college as I'm ever going to get! Lol Good luck guys,hope its a banner year!

24-Jun-17
Sounds like a lot of guys are in for some awesome hunts! I'll do early goose and archery in Nh in September. Bouncing back and forth from school and our camp. I am also in for the same bear hunt I did last year toward the end of September! Mass archery I'll be hunting my petting zoo and the new farm I got permission on in Bolton. I'm gonna really go after some coyotes after deer season this year too. Can't wait! I'll also mix in some duck hunts on the crappy weather days.

24-Jun-17
Eastie, I'd go down to highland or brushcreek. We use to hunt by them and there is a ton bucks that way. The upper part of Ohio has a lot of deer, but Columbiana, Jefferson, and Carroll cntys have the bigger deer. If you're having issues with deer and want to cruise down to Zanesville let me know. We will be down there. I'm sure we could work something out.

29-Jun-17
Just bought a house in southern NH rockingham county. Cant wait to start scouting and looking for spots. Still going to hunt Zone 10, 11 and 7 this year in MA as well as my hunting camp in VT.

• Sitka Gear