Cheesehead Mike 23-Jun-17
Fivers 23-Jun-17
RutnStrut 23-Jun-17
Tweed 24-Jun-17
23-Jun-17

sagittarius's Link
The Feds remove the grizzly bear from the Endangered Species List. Since there are alot more wolves over a larger area than grizzly bears, why are wolves taking so long to be delisted again?

23-Jun-17
Wolves in Wyoming were removed from the endangered species list on April 25, 2017. This means management of this species is now led by the State of Wyoming and is subject to state statutes and Commission regulations.

23-Jun-17
Wolves were also removed from the ESL in Montana and Idaho prior to that.

One of the differences might be the fact that there have been many Grizzly bear attacks on humans whereas with wolves it has been very rare. I'm sure there will be lawsuits by the bleeding hearts to put Grizzly bears back on the ESL.

23-Jun-17

23-Jun-17
I wonder how long before we can apply for a Grizz tag out west...?

23-Jun-17
I didn't know that we had grizzlies here in WI. I'm guessing that it has a little to do with how the particular State pushes against the Feds.

23-Jun-17
It has a lot to do with how hard the state pushes it. Too bad WI doesn't have the stones to push the wolf thing.

24-Jun-17
Wisconsin has 8 seats in the House of Representatives. Of those which is the closest to a friend of the outdoorsmen?

• Sitka Gear