Jeff in MN 28-Jun-17
Tweed 28-Jun-17
Badger Bucks 28-Jun-17
Foodploter 28-Jun-17
Nocturnal 28-Jun-17
Foodploter 28-Jun-17
27-Jun-17

Nocturnal's Link
I never cared for these celebrity hunters. Seems his dirty streak caught up with him. He even had a prior conviction purchasing a resident tag in a NR state.

27-Jun-17
I don't watch many of the celebrity shows but recognized him right away.

27-Jun-17

Nocturnal's Link
Outdoor channel suspends their show. Big news in the hunting community.

27-Jun-17
These poaching penalties are a joke. Especially to a guy as wealthy as him. Another slap on the wrist. His biggest penalty is now his name. Eventually this will blow over and people who watch this crap show again.

27-Jun-17
I watched about 10 minutes of 1 show. It wasn't long after that I decided to never by any products related to them.

27-Jun-17
Buck Watcher that's MUCH easier said then done. Take a look at the companies he's part of. Unreal.

27-Jun-17
He has a lot of money invested in other companies. Hitting them direct by not buying their shitty cameras and minerals are good enough. I agree buck watcher..

27-Jun-17
I agree with you nocturnal, the guy always seemed like a Dick anyway. I googled him and it sounds like how they got the 55,000 acres of land was a shady deal too.

27-Jun-17
Oink

28-Jun-17
Just what the hunting community needs. What a disgrace!!!

28-Jun-17
Never did like that guy, to me he always came across as an arrogant SOB.

28-Jun-17

28-Jun-17
It would be nice if there was a comprehensive list of poachers/violators that also try to make money selling hunting products.

28-Jun-17
Eastman an Shockey are about the only hunting shows I will watch. Because I like them and trust they do not do this kink of crap.

28-Jun-17
Most of these hunting shows with the amped up testosterone music seem like these guys all have a Nimrod complex rather than being a sportsmen or hunter.

I really like watching the older videos from the 60s-80s. A lot more teaching and explaining, lot less pushing products.

28-Jun-17
The whole family are a bunch of arrogant pricks. I never watched their shows and try very hard to avoid buying any products from any of their companies. This is the least surprising story I will read in my life. What a d-bag.

28-Jun-17
Im good buddies with a guy from "Final Pursuit Tv". I had the oppurtunity to meet this clown on 2 seperste occasions.. He should be poached! Never in m y life have a met someone so full of shit, and so in love with themself. Only one other guy comes close. Babe Winkleman!!

28-Jun-17
I haven't seen the show in a very long time but I always liked Final Pursuit. Funny you also mention Babe Winkleman. I've heard some stories about him getting royal drunk at bars. Or he's a drunk or something. Not sure what it was. I don't want to start something that may not be true. Just heard some bad things about him. He has a series on Netflix and it seems he's more soft spoken as he's aged.

I don't enjoy those kind of hunting shows anymore. As I grew up I realized they don't touch on what I am as a hunter. Like Tweed said, you learn absolutely nothing from them. Which I completely agree.

28-Jun-17
I fish with a few local guides on the winnebago system, Babe Winkleman came out to film a ice fishing show back in 2013. I didnt have camera time but i was running around all day finding fish for them to set up on. We would jig up walleyes set the hook, he'd waddle over tell us to get the F out of the way and grab our rods... well as soon as that would happen cameras would be rolling. He'd put on the show of acting like he set the hook then bring the fish in.. if you ever wonder why hes always out of breath while fishing thats why!!.. Out of 2 straight days fishing he personally never caught walleye. Just reeled in everyone elses. We all told him not to come back!!

• Sitka Gear