TexBow 30-Jun-17
Wachusett 30-Jun-17
arch2112 30-Jun-17
huntskifishcook 30-Jun-17
TexBow 02-Jul-17
huntskifishcook 02-Jul-17
28-Jun-17

arch2112's Link
I travel a lot by car and plane so I like to listen to podcasts, especially about hunting. Deer University By Mississippi State University Deer Lab has some short podcasts that are pretty interesting.

30-Jun-17
Big Buck registry has some good episodes occasionally, Wired to Hunt as well. Both sometimes ramble or have guests that don't really add that much content wise. In terms of practical hunting information, the Hunting Beast Podcast can't be beat. Its low production value, but incredible content.

30-Jun-17
I second Wired To Hunt. Gotta pick and choose what's relevant to you, but there were some great ones with deer biologists, trackers, archery guys, etc. Others are pretty specific to the midwest/south and incorporate property management, food plots, herd management, etc. which isn't too useful for many of us. I do enjoy them talking about deer biology and land conservation though, which for me is important because I've only ever hunted public/unposted land.

30-Jun-17
I'll check them out. I also like Meat Eater but that is about anything and everything related to hunting with lots of guest. I like the show so I enjoy the podcasts.

30-Jun-17
Texbow, I couldn't agree more. I don't think a better podcast exists than the hunting beast and his youtube channel is incredible. Just black and white, real world applicable info on how to kill big bucks. The strategies they talk about require some serious work and bush whacking, but I have located more sign and buck beds this spring and summer, than in my previous 3 seasons combined using the tactics they layout.

02-Jul-17
same huntskifishcook, I have found more great sign and excellent bedding the past 4 months than I had in 3 years. Curious, what zone you hunting? I am mostly in 10 and 11

02-Jul-17
I'm up in zone 10

• Sitka Gear