RJN 29-Jun-17
Tweed 29-Jun-17
happygolucky 29-Jun-17
Tweed 29-Jun-17
dbl lung 29-Jun-17
razorhead 30-Jun-17
happygolucky 30-Jun-17
28-Jun-17
What time of year do you start your fall food plots. I just started one last week, to early to late or close enough.

29-Jun-17
Mine are sprayed and ready to plant, I'll be planting in the next couple weeks!

29-Jun-17
I typically put my fall plots in late August, however I'm in sand country where the late July heat absolutely burns them up.

I wish that I'd have went heavier this summer on early plots as all of the ones I have in look tremendously well with the timely rains we've had so far.

29-Jun-17
Depends on what your planting. Turnips, radishes I plant late july. Clover and winter rye, late August.

29-Jun-17
I planted one for the first time this year in mid-April. The purpose was to help the fawns and does come June.

29-Jun-17
I planted two spring/summer plots in May. They have G.R.O's Soil Builder mix in them along with extra buckwheat and clover. They are doing great and the deer are hammering them.

My brassicas will be planted in late July. The winter rye, oats, Austrian winter peas, clover and radishes mix will be planted in mid to late August.

29-Jun-17
What dates do you plan on hunting for you guys planting in July and August?

29-Jun-17
Plant in late July early August and hunt them first thing when season opens. It doesn't matter they will be getting eaten.

30-Jun-17
this spring, after my land was select cutted from the year before, I simply planted apple trees, in a small area,,,,,,, my area grows these well,,,,,,, that's all I did

30-Jun-17
"What dates do you plan on hunting for you guys planting in July and August? "

The entire bow season. Brassicas in July as they need longer to establish. Many deer won't touch them until after a frost to sweeten them up. The grain mix in late August as it grows fast. The oats die on the 1st frost.

• Sitka Gear