Anony Mouse 29-Jun-17
BIG BEAR 29-Jun-17
Anony Mouse 30-Jun-17
BIG BEAR 30-Jun-17
spikehorn 30-Jun-17
Anony Mouse 30-Jun-17
29-Jun-17

Anony Mouse's Link
A little background for those how are unfamiliar with Benefit 4 Kids. What was to be a little shoot to raise some money for a scholarship in memory of Amy Pray, daughter of Steve (Mutt) and April (Missy) Pray grew into the 501(c) organization Benefit 4 Kids because of much support from this community. I was honored to be asked to serve on the first Board of Directors of B4K, whose mission evolved to provide outdoor activities for life limited children. A group like Make-A-Wish would not provide hunting opportunities for wishes of children who wanted to go on a hunt with their parent...instead of that, MAW would offer a trip to Disneyland rather than deal with firearms, pointy arrows and the great outdoors. B4K stepped in and provided fulfillment of those types of wishes.

B4K has a great auction that many traditional archers...due to the giant heart of Bob (Toppop) Clarady:

Here we go. These two Kodiak bows are being raffled off to raise money for B4K. If any of the members or ones who frequent this page are interested, the tickets are $10.00 a piece or 3 for $20.00. One is a 1959 Kodiak, donated by Arrows by Topper and the other one is a 2017, donated by Bear Archery. The 2017 was designed to be almost identical to the 1959. You do not need to be present to win. The drawing is on Sunday July 9 at the Deer and Turkey Expo in Lakeland. If you are interested you can email Bob at [email protected]. Also being raffled off at the Expo is a 17' Double Ladder Stand, with 2 4-point fall arrest systems, and it is 17' to shooting rail. Tickets for this are $5.00 each or 3 for $10.00. Can also contact Bob at the above email address.

Great items for a very wonderful organization. No one involved in B4K receives any salary or benefits. 100% of donations go to their programs.

29-Jun-17
Count me in for 20 bucks for the bow raffle... I just need a PM with an address where to send the money..... Thanks for all you do B4K !!!

30-Jun-17
If you are interested you can email Bob at [email protected]. He will make arrangements for you to get your tickets/arrange payment.

B4K: good cause.

30-Jun-17
I talked to Bob and am sending him a check today. Thanks for the heads up !! Great cause of course !! B4K !!

30-Jun-17

spikehorn's embedded Photo
spikehorn's embedded Photo
I have a limited edition Pat Marino "First Season" print for you.

30-Jun-17
PM me, email Bob or contact B4K.

Thanks...nice print.

• Sitka Gear