bigbuckbob 01-Jul-17
>>---CTCrow---> 02-Jul-17
notme 02-Jul-17
SixLomaz 02-Jul-17
Bigbuckbob 03-Jul-17
SixLomaz 03-Jul-17
30-Jun-17
https://breadcrumbtech.com/

Pretty cool technology, its about time, $23.99 for a single, $63.49 for a 3 pak, pre-order only now. Think I will try these out being a technology geek!!

30-Jun-17
At $23.99 per nock it will bring the arrow cost to $60. Enjoy trying the new product and keep us updated. Regardless of your trial outcome always remember the hunters of the past who brought down wild game with only a simple bow and a simple arrow. Shoot straight and have fun.

30-Jun-17
Ah come on now!! Bluetooth nocks. What's next, hunter walking through the woods texting while they walk, walking into trees? Treestands are going to come out with wifi hot spots, surround sound speakers, altimeters, levels, electronic tree size indicators, heat seeking sensors, etc?

Technology is great, but some things need to be left alone.

30-Jun-17
I am intrigued by them also Birdman, so I may give them a try. SixLo, though you are right that they are not necessary to "bring home the bacon", I don't drive to my hunting spot in a Model T either

30-Jun-17
Just another way for the goverment to track your movements..lol...

At 37gr i hope they give a practice nock

30-Jun-17
It's interesting, but given most of my shots end up being pass through's... Well, I guess it would help you find the arrow under leaves or what not... Interesting, but the slow adopter in me is not ready to go there yet. Though the wifi hotspot in the tree would let me do work from there and increase hunting time, so...

30-Jun-17
I'd be interested if I could call Domino's and order a pizza with my nock........

30-Jun-17
Bluetooth heat seeking guided arrows coming next in 2020. They will help blind hunters achieve their goal with ease from a distance. In preparation for that event White Buffalo will retrofit each deer with a GPS tracker for your pleasure and entertainment at a cost of only few million worthless paper money. Get ready, for the MATRIX is moving into the woods.

30-Jun-17
What attracted me to hunting was GETTING AWAY from the rest of the world, not bringing it with me.

The peace! The quiet! Time to think. Time to pray. Time to reflect on the world around me. What's over the next ridge? What are these bones from that I found? I wonder where this trail goes? How long ago were these tracks made? Has anyone every been in this spot before? Who lived in that old stone foundation and why did they leave?

The woods should be the ANTI - Matrix, or at least it is for me. When the sun rises over the ridge on a cool Nov morning, and I see the beauty all around me, I don't think about wifi, lighted nocks, arrow speed, rangefinders, etc. I say to myself, "There has to be a God in heaven, because man surely didn't have a hand in this beauty."

30-Jun-17
Amen brother.

It is disheartening how far have we, as a civilization, strayed from the simplicity and beauty of a natural, fulfilling, universe connected life. We are slowly turning the Creator's gift of life into a boring mundane existence by constantly placing artificial barriers between us and the surrounding nature.

Are we really destined for extinction? When is enough, enough? How long until we draw the line and change direction?

30-Jun-17
No no no mike,no dominos!!!! Yuck!!!!.. i think you once said you worked in bpt....vazzy or pizza time, then wash it down with del prete cannoli...mmmmmmm

30-Jun-17
Six,i read a prediction once from the hopie indians..it was something like,one day mankind will come to a fork in the road.one way was unkowing extinction by following technology blindly or go back to the simple ways and let earth renew itself...i think it said the same time this prophecy was made ,one similar and around the same time the same was made in china,india and inuit..

30-Jun-17
@notme: I am firmly convinced that is the only possible outcome when we as a civilization disregard both the planet which sustains us and the universal spiritual laws set forth by our Creator. The more negativity we generate as a collective the closer we are to extinction.

Usually a positive thought materializes in positive outcome given enough conviction is placed behind the thought to help it grow. The same goes for a negative thought which will materialize into a negative outcome without fail. As an individual I experience/witness these results every day, on a smaller scale, in my life. Imagine what could happen when an entire collective, at unison, channels their thoughts one way or the other. The human mind is powerful and inherently leaning towards generating positive thoughts. Makes me wonder why current social constructs around the world do not encourage positive human mind nurturing and development for all individuals. The natural rhythms of the universe are increasingly drowned in the noise generated by all those artificial barriers we managed to bring into existence, inherently blocking any forms of communication between us and the Creator. What is left for us is the growing darkness of negativity which spirals down a path without return.

30-Jun-17
Looking back in time thru history one can surely notice that nothing happens until we as a civilization reach the tipping point of no return where a decision must be made. We continue hurling towards demise or we alter our consciousness to a degree of freedom leading to mass/global awakening. I believe we are not too far from that fork in the road as our world today is heavily out of balance. The universe needs balance and we are in for an abrupt ride back to reality, we like it or not.

30-Jun-17
Notme,

Thanks for bringing back a very fond memory of my time in Bridgepit, er Bridgeport.....Vazzy's did make one helluva pie.....

Del prete cannoli.......leave the gun, take the cannolis......

30-Jun-17
Which is IYHO(in your humble opinion) harder, finding the place to shoot the deer,or, finding the deer after you shot it?

01-Jul-17
BBB - I think we have all been there right next to you on those November mornings thinking similar thoughts. Not to mention all of those who came before us. I hope others get to share the same view in the future.

01-Jul-17
ps - Am I dating myself when I recall bowhunting magazines circa 1980 debating the pros/cons of poison tipped broad heads or 4 wheel compounds vs. 2 wheelers? Then there would be an advertisement about "string trackers" that you could use to help find your deer with.

01-Jul-17
N8 - I'm right with you my friend. Recurve to compound was the talk of the time back then.

02-Jul-17
Arrows are so expensive, I'm just gonna leave them home when I go hunting. I'm afraid of looking them. Or I'm just going to do like BBB.

02-Jul-17
That would be called hiking bud...lol

02-Jul-17
notme: or we can call this experience --> The Man Who Stare At Goats

03-Jul-17
Goats? I saw 2 sheep one year.

03-Jul-17
It is a movie BBB. Watch it when you have a chance. LOL

• Sitka Gear