Tweed 08-Jul-17
Mike F 08-Jul-17
Jeff in MN 08-Jul-17
Crusader dad 09-Jul-17
Treefarm 09-Jul-17
Tweed 09-Jul-17
RutnStrut 09-Jul-17
05-Jul-17
Just wondering how the mosquito population is? I'm heading up north (Forest Co.) in two weeks. Am I gonna have to load up on some more thermacell gas and redneck cologne? Thanks, J

06-Jul-17
I don't know about Forest County, but Iron County has a ton of skeeters and the biggest horse flies I have seen in a long time. If there is standing water they will be waiting for you!

06-Jul-17
Skeeters & deer flies are horrid right now in Washburn county.

06-Jul-17
Has not been too bad where I am in Sawyer county but I have not been in the woods. Just bring everything you have and stock up on thermacell stuff just in case.

06-Jul-17
Terrible . 7 months of above average rain has produced a lush jungle full of mesquite's . Got eaten alive hiking into a remote pond to catch a few Brookies .

08-Jul-17

Treefarm's embedded Photo
Treefarm's embedded Photo
Deer flies were bad today picking berries.

08-Jul-17
blue hat, smart man,,,,, I put out blue buckets by the cabin, spray stick em, on them, pretty well takes care of them, in the yard

08-Jul-17
Are they drawn to blue more than other colors?

08-Jul-17
Deer flies are drawn to blue. Cover it up with Tangelfoot and you will have an awesome trap. You can get that through Amazon, Walmart, etc.

Good luck!

08-Jul-17
Speaking of berries, looks like the wild blackberry crop is going to be great around Hayward.

09-Jul-17
Racine co. Being eaten alive as I type.

09-Jul-17

Treefarm's Link
Here is the prep for enjoying outdoors whilst in presence of hoards of deer flies. You literally are unbothered when you wear the hard hat. They stick and stay stuck.

09-Jul-17
Neat!

09-Jul-17
The deer flies have been pretty bad while we have been picking black berries here in Chippewa county this past week. I didn't think the mosquitoes were bad until last night when I didn't bring the thermacell. I also got bit up pretty bad today working in the garden, even with the Thermacell. It seems like the TC works well almost all the time. But once in awhile they seem impervious to it. I never had that happen with it when they first came out.

• Sitka Gear