Smoothdraw 12-Jul-17
MCDM 13-Jul-17
tompolaris 13-Jul-17
Smoothdraw 13-Jul-17
shawnm 13-Jul-17
Gene 13-Jul-17
Gene 14-Jul-17
10-Jul-17
For any new Bowsiters make sure you go to the Features link and play Bloodtrail Challenge 41. I messed up on the blood splatter question. I'm tied with BBB...can't let him beat me. Let's see some more CT names on the list!

10-Jul-17
Ive been doing horrible...for some reason my phone wont rotate showing me the full answers so i kinda sorta guess..lol

10-Jul-17
I didn't agree with waiting 45 min in an area with lots of predators with what was a perfect shot. I would trail very slowly. That deer is dead!

10-Jul-17
Yup got that wrong too...5min at most..lol

10-Jul-17
I just saw it and have to play - but man, these kill me every time. Pat, they are a perfect combination of fun, but making people want to throat punch you :) (KIDDING!!!!!) at the same time!

10-Jul-17
Here's the problem. Being able to watch the video over and over, stop it, start it, etc allows a view you don't get in the woods. Not the same!! So, when you see a pure pass through in a perfect position on the deer, you think that Pat is trying to get you to follow that deer ASAP because mentions the lions, tigers, and bears, oh my! Evil, evil man :)

I have NEVER followed a deer immediately because I always assume even what looked like a perfect shot may have been just my perception, or wishing it to be true. So I wait!!

10-Jul-17
BTW - Ace is PERFECT!! Way to go!!

10-Jul-17
I was doing great until the blood splatter question and then I was 180 degrees off! I love doing the Blood trail Challenge. Someday I hope to ace one.

10-Jul-17
You probably just jinxed me Bob! I don't think I ever got this far without missing one before. As far as waiting 45 minutes goes, Unless you see it go down, always wait, there are way more deer lost from going too soon than too late. Too often it's a liver shot and you jump it and never find the deer. Leave it, and it'll be dead in its first bed. Wait 45 min then very quietly go find your arrow. If there is the slightest chance of Liver, I wait 4 hours, if any stomach matter, I wait overnight.

10-Jul-17
Ace, no jinx you know your stuff. I agree about waiting, but this damn game has me looking for tricks and I end up 2nd guessing myself.

11-Jul-17
I was 100 till the blood splatter too, then I came home from vacation and my work computer starts me all over again .STEVE

11-Jul-17
Just completed the next question, still just missed the one, so 45 out of 54 so far.

11-Jul-17
#7 is really subjective and unless you're a veterinarian, don't be too disappointed when you get it wrong. As a hunter, I'd be glad to hit that buck where the arrow went in and came out.

11-Jul-17
This is the worst ive evr done..dead deer with any of those choices

12-Jul-17
Agreed BBB, but I should've known better. And 1st question... I USUALLY wait for a leg forward, but in this case, unaware deer, 15 yds... I'd have taken the shot before Pat did (if I could've kept myself together). Very cool challenge that I learn from other guys responses on these threads regardless of scores, and I'm glad Pat got this buck.

12-Jul-17
First perfect score for me!

12-Jul-17
3 pt for blood splatter

12-Jul-17
Last one is another subjective question. Why do I say that? Because I got it wrong :( It is a fun thing.

12-Jul-17
Hats off to catchintime ... the only CT guy with a perfect score. That last question was tough. Big deer can run! I managed to edge out BBB so I'm happy.

13-Jul-17
I felt good until the blood splatter and it threw me off for the rest. Tough but fun!!

13-Jul-17
How do you go back to see your score?

13-Jul-17
Click on top 1000 scores and find your name.

13-Jul-17
You all stink!!! I'm not taking it because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.. I'd end up at notme's place of work!! I liked the dinner we had together...lol..... I'm going to take it soon!!!

13-Jul-17
Damn blood splatter clue! All 9's other than that!

14-Jul-17
Maybe a gimmie but I was still 180 degrees off. It was a fun one though and I look forward to doing the blood trail challenges.

• Sitka Gear