Jaquomo 28-Jun-18
ZachinCO 28-Jun-18
fubar racin 29-Jun-18
ZachinCO 30-Jun-18
Fauntleroy 30-Jun-18
ZachinCO 02-Jul-18
ZachinCO 02-Jul-18
11-Jul-17
Anyone in Elizabeth or Rural that uses a dish/line of site ISP? Anyone you'd refer?

Might be moving in a few months and don't see that CTL has service in the area.

Thanks, Zach

17-Jul-17
Everyone lives in town?

17-Jul-17
i have a friend who lives there in rural area. I'll asked for you

19-Jul-17
skybeam

19-Jul-17
Thanks goelk and Hyperlite

28-Jun-18
I don't live in a rural area.

28-Jun-18
In a rural area up in Routt county. I think our internet is going thru the dish, but it might be wired in. Not sure.

28-Jun-18
I use an AT&T wireless MiFi hotspot when deer hunting in Elbert county and it works pretty well. But it all depends on where I camp relative to the towers.

28-Jun-18
I should have updated this I guess.

I ended up with Viaero. 20Mb unlimited data. Once my contract is up I'll shop around again or see if they have any better plans.

29-Jun-18
I have viaero also works great for me but your alot farther west than me they seem to do best in eastern co western ne and ks.

30-Jun-18
The tower I work off is in SE Elbert.

30-Jun-18
We work just north of town and use Century Link with mixed results. Sure it works to stream stuff just fine, but the problem is our upload speeds are miserable. If Viaero has decent uploads speeds I'd be interested. Did you go to the place right in town?

02-Jul-18
I did go to the office right in town on 86. My upload speed is about 5-6mbps consistently. Unless you find a provider with ADSL, your upload will always be consistently low. Viaero did have a test antennae that you could take home and verify connections to their towers.

02-Jul-18
Fauntleroy, same guy over on hunttalk?

• Sitka Gear