jstephens61 13-Jul-17
jstephens61 13-Jul-17
HeadHunter® 13-Jul-17
NC2IL 17-Jul-17
cjco 20-Aug-17
jpinkerton 19-Sep-17
Newhunter1 19-Sep-17
11-Jul-17
Hey y'all.. So I just PCS'd into to Scott AFB last month. I don't know anyone around here as I am from North Carolina and haven't met any hunters on base nor do I work with any. Basically I'm just trying to make some contacts and reaching out people around the area to get some information on the hunting around where I'm at. Sorry for the long post. Thanks and have a great day!

13-Jul-17
lots of good public land in Southern Illinois. Do some research on Pyramid State Park. Good luck.

13-Jul-17
Are there any hunting opportunities available at the AFB? Good luck!

13-Jul-17
I'm 2 hours east of you, so not sure how much help I can be. Thanks for your service.

13-Jul-17

13-Jul-17
Town Hall Archery on Rt. 15 west of you ...I think the turn off is at Frank Scott Parkway and on the south side of Rt. 15 ... Jack & his sons & others there may be able to help you. They have a Belleville, Illinois mailing address! ....Indoor Lanes and Archery Sales & a lot of 'shooters' , bow hunters go there ..... Good Luck To You!

17-Jul-17
Thanks for the replies guys. I really appreciate it!

20-Aug-17
I'm also new to the Scott area, just sent you a PM with my number.

19-Sep-17
Also just getting into the Scott area. Would be nice if we could get a little public network going this season to get on some deer. PM sent as well

19-Sep-17
To the north is Chouteau Island hunting area. Plenty of places to bowhunt, and it is bowhunt only. It is in the Granite City area.

• Sitka Gear