Wisconsin
Contributors to this thread:
SteveD 11-Jul-17
Swampview 11-Jul-17
longspeak74 12-Jul-17
wis. bowhunter 12-Jul-17
razorhead 13-Jul-17
11-Jul-17
Anyone here on this site shoot or have shot Forge bows? If so whats your opinions of them pro and con. Thanks

11-Jul-17
Bought a Forge Wraptor or Raptor (not sure how they spelled it) back in 2005. Smooth draw and a great hunting bow in which I killed many deer. The speed was decent for the day, but upgraded to a Hoyt a few years back to pick up speed. I handed my Forge down to my son and he still shoots it and loves it. I just think they didn't keep up with their website and couldn't find much information when I went to buy a new bow. I don't know if they're still in business or not, but I can't say anything bad about the bow itself.

12-Jul-17
I am pretty certain they are still in business in Waukesha.

12-Jul-17
I bought a forge devastator in march and have been very happy with it. I went to the company store and shot a couple of different bows they had and decided on the devastator 35. It has decent speed and a very smooth draw. The Owner Steve was very friendly and easy to do business with. www.forgebowcompany.com

13-Jul-17
I think the guys from huntingbeast.com shoot those bows,,,,, we have some at our sportsmen club, and always here good things about them

• Sitka Gear