MCDM's embedded Photo
MCDM's embedded Photo
MCDM's embedded Photo
MCDM's embedded Photo
MCDM's embedded Photo
MCDM's embedded Photo
MCDM's embedded Photo
MCDM's embedded Photo
I am only posting this here vs. the classifieds so I don't have to ship this. I have used this Blind twice. Ground blinds are just not my thing and don't work for my style of hunting.

This ground blind will hold comfortably 2 people and maybe a child as well. All windows and screens are intact. It can be set up in under a minute and Im throwing in a chair and bow holder as well. All of this fits into the case which can be carried as a pack. The blind has been DWR treated and will not leak. I am looking to get $100 for this as it sells for $180 and up and has been well cared for.

Again I am looking to avoid shipping this and am located in East Hartford. I will also meet the buyer locally or at some midpoint and display the setup as well. PM me if interested and thank you.

12-Jul-17

MCDM's embedded Photo
MCDM's embedded Photo
This is what it all packs down in.

12-Jul-17
Sorry the pics are sideways i am unsure how to fix that

12-Jul-17
I will take a best offer as long as it is a fair one. I am just looking to clean out some gear most likely to buy new gear LOL!!

12-Jul-17
Will take it, if still available

12-Jul-17
sent you a PM

13-Jul-17
Once you post a pic and you see it is upside down or sideways, you can now fix this. If you are the one who posted the picture, in the green bar above the picture with your name, date, etc, should be an edit button. This will allow you to rotate the pics in the post.

13-Jul-17
Thanks I saw this and tried it but it was not working!! But thanks

• Sitka Gear