happygolucky 02-Aug-17
Crusader dad 02-Aug-17
razorhead 02-Aug-17
Tweed 02-Aug-17
Crusader dad 02-Aug-17
razorhead 13-Aug-17
Grunter 14-Aug-17
13-Jul-17
Anyone going to this? I really had a good time last year, plus its nicely air conditioned, and the food prices were reasonable,,,,, I am going to go on Saturday and Sunday I am going to go to Horicon for their weekend shoot,,,,,,, that is a nice club.........

14-Jul-17
Razor- I thought you would be up north helping to run baits that weekend??? No biggie.

I will be in the northwoods baiting and setting some stands....On private land.

14-Jul-17
sent you a text, have to working morning shift both days

14-Jul-17
I'll be there with my family. It be nice to meet some of you..

15-Jul-17

Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo
I'll be out of town for it but if it comes back next year I'll probably try to go.

15-Jul-17
Wear your Bowsite hat and t-shirt so you can get a free beer or 15% off at Are See archery equipment booth or something. ~ ^ . ^ ~

>>>>~~~~>

18-Jul-17
I am going to go sat am. Is anyone up for breakfast somewhere close by before we go in?? Collin will be with me as well.

18-Jul-17
I just checked. That's my weekend off. Might have to drive over and check it out. If nothing else have a barley pop with Shane.

18-Jul-17
"I got a flyer in the mail promoting Ted Nugent. I don't think I will be going."

So one of your other personalities will be manning the booth?

02-Aug-17
Looks like I'll be heading there Saturday sometime with at least 1 of my littles.

02-Aug-17
Wish I could but I'm heading up north for some Musky fishing with my son before his high school soccer starts. Have fun everyone!

02-Aug-17
I'm still planning on going. By myself now. Collin's got other plans. I'll be going to breakfast beforehand somewhere nearby if anyone wants to join. I have to leave there no later than 11:45. I'll have my trusty grey camo adidas hat on. If you see me say hi! I'll buy you a beer. My wife and I are going on our first date in a very long time that day so that is why I'm leaving early. She's prettier than any of you so forgive me please.

02-Aug-17
I will there after work, should be around 1pm..... I will have my anti wolf shirt on

02-Aug-17
Crusader- Check out the Braising Pan just north of downtown and get a bloody with your breakfast.

02-Aug-17
I like to drink, most of you know that by now but I cannot stand a Bloody Mary. I will definitely eat at the restaurant though. Thanks for pointing me in a tasty direction.

13-Aug-17
Did anyone go to this? I got off work at 12noon, so I drove over, on Sat. I went to Ted Nugents talk, it was very good, and he had good messages for the kids, not what I expected, I was surprised.

What I liked about this show, is they book new stuff every year, when they can, as I talked to one of the directors..... There were so many young archers there, 13 to 20's crowd, and they were all into the archery competition, and girls came and had their own teams...... watched them shoot the movers, young people were everywhere, having fun

The show was geared for young people, and they all were having so much fun, it was nice to sit, and just watch, them enjoy this sport.....

I bought the Ultimate Predator Deer Decoy, which attaches to my bow, all I can say, is it is going to be a fun year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

14-Aug-17
I did end up going. Saw the Nuge and heard him speak as well. He had me laughing a few times. He looks dam good for being 69. Razor I was in the bleachers.

I was hoping the show would be a bit bigger. I had never been there before. I think the Deer and Turkey show is better and way bigger.

• Sitka Gear