Jerry Leblanc 10-Aug-17
Bigbuckbob 10-Aug-17
shawnm 10-Aug-17
notme 11-Aug-17
bigbuckbob 11-Aug-17
Garbanzo 14-Aug-17
Bigbuckbob 14-Aug-17
19-Jul-17
I promised I to let the group know when we were having a tool sale. Aug 10th is the date and there are 3 times. 6am, 11:30am and 2:30 pm. Supplies are limited so being here at 6am provides the most choices. Location - 600 Myrtle St, New Britain, CT. The prices are GREAT, and an example is $2 for tape rule that cost $25 at Depot. And the best part is you get to meet me :) ALL money is given to the March of Dimes, so it helps charity as well.

20-Jul-17
Do you have a list of product up for sale? Thank you.

20-Jul-17
There's no list but I can give an idea of what we typically have. Socket sets, screw drivers, tool boxes, flashlight, channel locks, pliers, wrenches, saw horses, utility knives, various saws, various hammers, crow bars, staple guns, glue guns, levels, squares, nails and staples for pneumatic tools, some pneumatic tools, tape rules, etc. Just about any hand tool (not power tool) you would typically use, we have.

20-Jul-17
One more thing - we have contractors come here for EVERY sale, that's how good the prices are, and they sometimes buy pallets or cases of tools. The only caveat is you need to sign a form that says you will NOT RE-SALE anything.

20-Jul-17
Uh oh..pat said "unknown brand"..now youll feel the ire of bbb...lol

20-Jul-17
Sounds great

21-Jul-17
Matco is not a player in the hand tool business, Snap-On is a dying brand and Milwaukee is a beer. STANLEY BLACK & DECKER is #1 in the industry,.....enough said.

21-Jul-17
great comeback bob

21-Jul-17
600 Myrtle St, New Britain CT 06053. Most people come down Corbin Ave and you would take the turn onto Myrtle St and then go in the FIRST driveway we see with the big Stanley Tools sign. We're right in back of the Stop and Shop. Enter the building where the Security office is.

23-Jul-17
Snap on dying? Not in these parts. Pricey but the nicest

24-Jul-17
Deerslyr, going to have to block you from this thread.

24-Jul-17
Lol....its ok bob. I will zip up. Sounds like the tool sale is a great deal tho

24-Jul-17
Actually, we sometimes have Snap On tools and other brands as well to sell, because when we get a new customer we buy whatever is on their shelf and restock with the world's best :)

The prices are great, you won't be disappointed, but you need to come early. Notme will explain.

09-Aug-17
REMINDER: Stanley Black & Decker is holding it's March of Dimes tool sale tomorrow, August 10th starting at 6 am - 8am, a 2nd period from 11:30am - 1:00pm and then 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm located at 600 Myrtle St, New Britain, CT. I strongly recommend getting here as early as possible as some items sell out during the morning sale. All of the money goes to the March of Dimes and the tools are donated by Stanley.

This is open to everyone, so if you need some hand tools at the cheapest prices you'll ever see you're welcome to attend.

10-Aug-17
Thanks Bob!!! It was nice to meet you. Awesome deals from a great American Company. My wife isn't even upset about the $200 I spent. She can just imagine all the new projects I can work on. Seriously great deals here folks.

10-Aug-17
Jerry, always nice to meet the guys on this site. Glad you liked the deals and all the money goes to the March of dimes. We had an attractive lady purchase one of the heated camo jackets and when I kidded her about going hunting with it she told me she's a bow hunting instructor for the DEEP. Just never know. Stanley gave the March of dimes $186k last year, so we're the 10th largest fundraiser in the USA.

10-Aug-17
At least you showed up to one event bbb. :)

11-Aug-17
Hey bob, do you guys have left handed monkey wrenches? I sent a helper out once to get one,told him it was next to the bucket of steam...ah good times...lol

11-Aug-17
We ran out of them. We do have the left handed screw drivers and we have a lot, and I mean a lot, of scrap nails,......the heads on are on the wrong end. Yeah, they're made in Poland :)

Actually, one contractor did buy 2 pallets of nails for a nail gun. We charged him $100 for each pallet and there had to be over $1000 of nails on each pallet. Just trying to make you guys jealous of Jerry. He came back twice because he couldn't carry everything in one trip :)

14-Aug-17
Aren't snap-on tools things lesbians use on each other?

14-Aug-17
That's funny right that I don't care what you say. God bless all the pigmies in Africa

• Sitka Gear