Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo

Tweed's Link
Thoughts on the various management zones: Holiday Hunt, Buck only, Metros, Farmland tags...?

19-Jul-17
I'll have to look more closely from home on my computer. It looks to me from my phone like a portion of my land will be buck only. We are right on the Jackson, Clark, Eau Claire lines. Some of my spots will be central forest, some central farmland and some buck only.

I wish they had the roads overlaid so I could tell more accurately.

19-Jul-17
The boundaries are the county lines in almost all circumstances.

19-Jul-17
My county is split by 141 and 180.

I think CD's Eau Claire county is split by 27 and cty R....I think....

20-Jul-17
If the snow is too deep the Holiday Hunt will be a bust, like last year. Some participated and were successful and worked their butts off to harvest a deer. The land owners by me are saying they will harvest the antlerless deer earlier in the season. I will believe it when I see it....

20-Jul-17

Huntcell 's Link
This link to PDF file maps start around page six Can read them on smart phone then

20-Jul-17
That's the same link that Tweed posted. Hwy 10 splits our land. 12/27 is the eastern boundary for some of it. But then to the east where 12/27 heads s toward black river falls we are east of that.

So it looks like where Bloodtrail shot his turkey will be buck only. Across the road from my mils house is central forest. Over in the bluffs east of 12/27 is cent farm. I didn't have a chance to overlay with roads to make absolutely certain yet. Last year we had to choose our zone and co where we could shoot our doe. If that's the same this year. It can get confusing what to pick when you are right on the boundary.

• Sitka Gear