Adventurewriter 29-Jul-17
wyohunter1 02-Aug-17
osage 02-Aug-17
MeanMachine 04-Aug-17
LONEBULL 04-Aug-17
osage 05-Aug-17
MeanMachine 13-Aug-17
23-Jul-17
Can anyone recommend places that are hunter friendly in or near Cody Wyoming. We are looking for one nights accommodations. Hotel Motel or B&B will be fine. We are planning to visit Buffalo Bills Museum then head to Buffalo for our Pronghorn hunt. Thanks for your help!

23-Jul-17
The entire town is hunter friendly.

23-Jul-17
Plan on getting to the Museum as it opens if you only have one day to go there. It's a two day ticket because there is so much to see in the different galleries. The gun one alone can take a full day if you're really into firearms. As WB stated, the entire town is hunter friendly!

24-Jul-17
Thank you. After reading that I think we may try to visit the museum in the afternoon on the day we arrive in Cody. That way we can go back in the morning. I can't wait!!!

24-Jul-17
You'll enjoy it. I've been several times and still like to get some time to go back and find more of what I've missed on the other trips.

25-Jul-17
Thanks for your help!

25-Jul-17
Like others have said the town of Cody knows where it's bread is buttered so to speak. About anywhere you eat or stay welcome hunters. Heck you eat in Proud Cut or the Irma and there are heads on the walls.

29-Jul-17
Must eat at the Irma...the guy that owned it was an international sheep-goat hunter....make sure you check out his stuff

02-Aug-17
The Irma isn't anything special for food, but I would definitely stop in there for a drink and check out the place.

02-Aug-17
Don't forget the fishing on the So / No Fork of the Shoshone.

04-Aug-17
What kind special fishing regulations? Is it fly fishing only? Where do you guys recommend dinner for our only night there?

04-Aug-17
Proud Cut, Adriano's, Wyo Rib @ Chop all work. Make a reservation!! No special regs on fishing. The Southfork has been terrible this year. Way to much snow pack and the mud slides have made fishing impossible. Northfork was pretty good a few weeks ago but haven't fished it for a couple of weeks.

05-Aug-17
Proud cut ? OUCH !!!

13-Aug-17
Thanks for all the input everyone. I figure I'll bring a light spinning rod and a few lures in case we have some free time.. Planning a visit to the Buffalo Bill Center.

• Sitka Gear