Rut Nut 16-Aug-17
DaleHajas 16-Aug-17
RC 16-Aug-17
horsethief51 17-Aug-17
DaleHajas 18-Aug-17
horsethief51 18-Aug-17
horsethief51 19-Aug-17
25-Jul-17
Been meaning to say this since I read in the newsletter about your retirement as the UBP Office Manager. While I don't know everything that job entails I know enough to appreciate all the hard work you've done for the organization. I know you aren't riding off into the sunset but want to thank you for all the time and effort you've put in. Look forward to catching up with you at some of the gatherings....

25-Jul-17
Exactly, Phil. Thanks Art..

25-Jul-17
Thank you Art!

25-Jul-17
Art, thanks for all the hard work and the passion for the UBP through all those years. An atta boy can only go so far as we all know the work never seems to end when you care so much for what you put your heart into. Good luck in the future and remember if you are ever down "you know where" and wanna hunt 5D, I got the spot still....

25-Jul-17
Yes- a BIG thank you! To Art for all he's done for UBP over the years

25-Jul-17
Thanks Art, I've always enjoyed your newsletters.

26-Jul-17

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
horsethief51 's embedded Photo
Thanks yinz guys. Lucky to be able to make my hobby my job in some way. Oops, not sure what picture went on.

27-Jul-17
Art, congrats on your second 'retirement'. I'm not a member, but have much respect for your commitment and hard work. I know I couldn't possibly have done what you have. You've done much good for bowhunters my friend and I thank you for me and them.

28-Jul-17
We will be back in Erie this winter Mike. Still have those picks of the big bucks you took on my computer. How big are those boys? We have to go out looking for mushrooms sometime. I have a couple spots. My next project will be gensing along the river. You too Pat. See you guys down the road.

01-Aug-17
Thank you, Art, and congratulations on your retirement. I've always enjoyed talking with you at the Winter Banquet, and you've helped me out on quite a more than a few occasions.... especially membership renewals! I'll never forget you sending me a few leftover UBP arrows wraps, and that kick-started my passion for creating my own. I hope to see you at future UBP events....take care, my friend!!

01-Aug-17
Josh, are we talking about the same Art? LMFAO

01-Aug-17
RC....If it's the guy who always finished his articles with "Shoot straight!", then it's the same Art. :-)

02-Aug-17
Thanks Art!

06-Aug-17
Art never shot straight in his life:)

08-Aug-17
Thanks Art. And I'm still working on Chieftain.

09-Aug-17
Horsethief51/Art: all the best to you as you now follow the ever-changing journey of the arrow! Randy/HARRY CARRY/The Auctioneer!!

14-Aug-17
Thanks guys.

15-Aug-17
Art, I guess I got you into this mess, but I see you're getting yourself out of it.... LOL I can't tell you "thanks" enough... for the hard work and putting up with all of the UBP leadership, membership, and many, many others. You have touched many lives representing the UBP, and have made a significant impact on those around you! (a positive one!!) I surely enjoyed "working" with you, hunting with you and getting to know your little neck of the woods... Happy trails, my friend... it's been a heck of a ride.. Now, do you know if Pat will let people sleep in the UBP office and then take them hunting?? LOL

16-Aug-17
I still remember the time at Muldoon's campout you asked me if I needed a job after I moved back to the farm. Although I was mainly a clerk, I always felt that I made my hobby into my job. How lucky can a person get. I had always wanted to be an outdoor writer and sort of got to do that too. It was a pleasure working with and talking to bowhunters every day. I was a little taken aback at some of the early board meeting at how the "guys"could argue but I saw that at the end of the day each and every one of them did what was best for bowhunting. So many people were giving back to the thing they were so passionate about. I always felt that each and everyone of you were my customers and it was a pleasure to serve you. You will have to ask Patrick about staying in Mechanicsburg. At least after this weekend there will be more room in "Camp UBP". Dan and I are putting together 2 new stands today too.

16-Aug-17
Well said Jen! Art was/is a good Ambassador for bowhunting and the UBP! : )

16-Aug-17
"We come far. You and Me"

I bought my first handgun on Monday. Bullseye Gun Vault New Alexandria Pa. After making the purchase the owner, Nathan tells me he is a UBP lifetime member, signed up by Art at Monroeville somewhere around 2006

16-Aug-17
Bowsite?

17-Aug-17
I remember that Dale. Saw his business card here today. He would let us set up there if he ever has any events.

18-Aug-17
Yup he offered to work with the UBP to gain memberships. Nice young feller, he recommended a blackhawk holster while wearing a harness. He saw my UBP hat and the discussion turned:)

18-Aug-17
He used to have anniversary weekends and offered us a table, but I always had to be somewhere else. Keep an eye on his ads. I see them in horse trader.

19-Aug-17
It was strange waking up this morning and being unemployed again. As long as Jen does not offer me any more jobs, I will be fine. LOL. After working with the new guy yesterday I know we will be in good hands and finally start to get modernized.

• Sitka Gear