Contributors to this thread:
live2hunt88 27-Jul-17
Quailhunter 27-Jul-17
SoDakSooner 31-Jul-17
BigOk 01-Aug-17
BigOk 01-Aug-17
live2hunt88 02-Aug-17
27-Jul-17
I just bought a new Hoyt Nitrum Turbo from a private seller. Would like to have it tuned up and need a good bow shop.

The two I know closest to me (Claremore area) is Bills Sporting Goods or Pats Archery. I don't mind the price or drive(within an hour preferably) but would like the best and most trustworthy service. I've heard mixed things about bills.

Thoughts?

27-Jul-17
Have used both you mentioned and was happy with both.

31-Jul-17
I bought my last Mathews at Bill's. Gave me a really good price. Service was good but they don't have a full Range. Used to work in Okmulgee and stopped at pat's a lot. Always had good service there, but has been a long time since I have been there.

I was in Bill's a few weeks ago and just casually browsed the archery side. I was looking for reloading stuff and noticed their prices were really high on the gun side. I didn't really price check the archery stuff. I have had a good relationship with Bow Pro Shop in Muskogee. He has done a lot of work on my Prime Alloy which was not purchased there. Although he said it was a mess to work on....lol. He definitely got it lined out for me when I was having some issues. That said, Archery Outpost in Tulsa has been good to me too. Have purchased a lot of arrows and other small items from them. Bow prices seemed good last time I was in, and they are a Hoyt dealer I believe.

01-Aug-17

01-Aug-17
Have heard many good things about the Bow shop in Muskogee.

02-Aug-17
Thanks for the input, I swung into Pat's over the weekend. Great service and the tech's really seem to know what they are doing.

Also they are having a big anniversary sale or were when I was in there. Got the Spott Hogg Fast Eddie for 30% off!

• Sitka Gear