slim 01-Aug-17
slim 06-Aug-17
DianaLong 08-Aug-17
bas4109 08-Aug-17
wildan 01-Oct-17
Squash 02-Oct-17
Zach 11-Nov-17
01-Aug-17
Wondering if any of you guys could tell me what the Hunting is like. Been looking into buying property. Seems from what I've read St. Lawrence County offers the most bang for your buck. Property seems very affordable. Was looking at a piece in Brasher NY. Anyone familiar with the area? Would love some insight. Thanks in advance..... Slim

06-Aug-17
Thank you for the info Pat... to be honest I was hoping you would respond... I know you own property up that way although I don't think your that far north... I'm in the investigative stage of buying property... trying to aquire as much information as I can before pulling the trigger.... been looking around in western NY as well... thanks again I appreciate the response

08-Aug-17
I am near to that place @slim. I live in NY.

08-Aug-17
I know that near the Jefferson County border around the Indian River Lakes there are some great pieces of property and the prices are not out of sight.

Like Pat said, great waterfowl hunting too. If you do some research you might find a good deer/turkey/waterfowl piece of land.

01-Oct-17
I live a short drive from the Brasher area.St.Lawrence co. can be hit or miss for deer population.I would not buy any property,no matter how good it looks if there are Amish or Mennonite in the area.They totally ruin your chances of killing much.It may sound harsh but it is the truth.I am not a bigot and have some Amish friends but if they hunt ;they will wipe out "all" the deer.

02-Oct-17
X2 what wildan stated. Same thing happening in Lewis And Oneida County.

11-Nov-17

• Sitka Gear