Babysaph 02-Aug-17
hoppies56 02-Aug-17
Ron Miller 02-Aug-17
waterdr1970 02-Aug-17
Lone Eagle 02-Aug-17
Ron Miller 04-Aug-17
gobbler 04-Aug-17
02-Aug-17
My pics are burnt up or over exposed 1-2 hours after daylight and the last 2 hours before dark ? They do good at night and in the middle of the day----Thanks

02-Aug-17
Sounds like you've got the sun beaming directly into the lens--maybe?

02-Aug-17
That's not it Jimmy !

02-Aug-17
Mine does the same thing sometimes. Not always but it is usually as the sun comes up. Mine doesn't have the sunlight in it either. The night pics are better as well.

02-Aug-17

hoppies56's embedded Photo
hoppies56's embedded Photo
What brand camera you using , some brands are bad for that, i have a older Bushnell that really bad at daylight and dusk , I have found browning and higher end cameras dont have this problem, Find the second buck in this photo

02-Aug-17
My night pics and daytime pics are great, this is only from 1 camera !

02-Aug-17
point them north and south much as possible usually fixes problem!

02-Aug-17
Some of my cheaper cameras do that from time to time. You might have weak batteries, I've had that to cause some strange this to happen to.

04-Aug-17
Thanks, I will try new batteries and also pointing North and South. I moved the camera awhile back on 1 location and put a different camera there, the new camera takes good photo's. The other camera is in a dif location doing the same thing, I will definitely point N/S and change the batteries as soon as I visit that site again. God bless,-------------Thanks

04-Aug-17
The N/S issue is important. It makes a big difference.

• Sitka Gear